Reflective Practice in Nursing
- Reviews. Holland, Karen // Work Based Learning in Primary Care;Dec2003, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p166
Reviews the books "The Study Guide for General Practice Training," edited by Tim Swanwick and Nav Chana, "The General Practice Journey," edited by Tim Swanwick and Neil Jackson and "Reflective Practice in Nursing."
- Book Review. Jakobsen, Pat // Creative Nursing;1999, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p10
Reviews the book `Reflective Practice in Nursing: The Growth of the Professional Practioner,' edited by Chris Bulman, Sarah Burns and Anthony Palmer.
- Reviews. Reflective Practice in Nursing -- Fourth edition. Mabbott, Irene // Nursing Standard;7/4/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p30
The article reviews the book "Reflective Practice in Nursing," fourth edition, edited by Chris Bulman and Sue Schutz.
- Nursing History: The State of the Art (Book). Rafferty, Anne Marie // English Historical Review;Jul90, Vol. 105 Issue 416, p756
Reviews the book 'Nursing History: The State of the Art,' edited by Christopher Maggs.
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- Handbook and Directory of Nursing Homes and Other Facilities for the Aged Within... (Book). Wadsworth, Carol E. // LJ: Library Journal;8/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p1402
Reviews the book 'Handbook and Directory of Nursing Homes and Other Facilities for the Aged Within a 50-Mile Radius of New York City (Includes New York, New Jersey and Connecticut),' edited by Judith Eckman and Walter Furman.
- The direction finders. Baker, Glenn // NZ Business;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on the business strategies implemented in the operations of Direction Software put up by entrepreneurs Chris Bulman and Mark Simon. Upon partnership, Bulman and Simon designed a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application intended to help small and midsize businesses achieve...