- Brave from Thunders. Supahan, Sarah // News from Native California;Fall2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews the book "Brave From Thunders," by Jack Norton.
- The Chumash: Through a Child's Eyes (Book). Sonoquie, Monique // News from Native California;Fall2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p30
Reviews the book "The Chumash: Through a Child's Eyes," by John Wilcox and illustrated by Kate Yarbrough.
- Fiction--grade 5 & up. Andronik, Catherine M. // Library Talk;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p27
Reviews several fiction books for children. Includes `The Comeback Challenge,' by Matt Christopher; `Purey Rosie Pearl,' by Patricia Cochrane; `Dolphin Treasures,' by Wayne Grover; `Child of the Wolves,' by Elizabeth Hall; `Earthquake Terror,' by Peg Kehret; `Room for a Stranger,' by Ann Turnbull.
- Books about all kinds of heroes. Freeman, Judy // Instructor-Primary;Apr98, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p26
Recommends books about heroes or others that lead interesting lives for reading by elementary school students. Includes `Meanwhile...,' by Jules Feiffer; `William the Curious: Knight of the Water Lilies,' by Charles Santore; `Birdie's Lighthouse,' by Deborah Hopkinson.
- Wizard's Holiday (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Dowler, Farida S. // School Library Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p149
Reviews the book "Wizard's Holiday," by Diane Duane.
- Anthology of Children's Literature (Book Review). // Education;Spring75, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p215
Anthology of Children's Literature. Fourth Edition. E. Johnson, E. R. Sickles, and F. C. Sayers. Illustrated by F. Eichenberg.Houghton Mifflin Company, New York, 1970. 1289 pp. The book is focused squarely on children's literature. Children's literature is considered to be a segment of...
- Ellie and Tess and the Lost Letter. Goode, Peg // Reading Time;Nov2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p29
The article reviews the book "Ellie and Tess and the Lost Letter," by Margit Adam, illustrated by Elise Hurst.
- MUZICBUG CHILDREN'S BOOK SERIES & CD. // Music Trades;Jun2009, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p123
The article reviews the book "MuzicBug."
- The Nutcracker (Book review). // School Library Journal;Oct87, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p31
Reviews the book 'The Nutcracker,' by E.T.A. Hoffmann and retold by Anthea Bell.