Management of Cerebral Aneurysms (Book)
- Neurosurgery. Bose, Bikash // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/22/2004, Vol. 292 Issue 24, p3033
Reviews the book "Youmans Neurological Surgery, vols 1-4," edited by H. Richard Winn.
- Youmans Neurological Surgery, Fifth Edition: Volume 1. Davidson, Petra N. // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p59
The article reviews the book "Youmans Neurological Surgery," Fifth Edition, Volume 1, by H. Richard Winn.
- Intracranial Aneurysms and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (Book). Moore, Robert Y. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug69, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p442
Reviews the book 'Intracranial Aneurysms and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Cooperative Study,' edited by Adolph L. Sahs, George E. Perret, Herbert B. Locksley and Hiro Nishioka.
- SURGERY. // Reference & Research Book News;Oct2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p258
The article reviews several books including "Fundamentals of Surgical Practice," 3d ed., edited by Douglas M. Bowley and Andrew N. Kingsnorth, "Surgical Correction of Facial Deformities," edited by Varghese Mani, and "Youmans Neurological Surgery," 6th ed., 4v., edited by H. Richard Winn.
- The physics of cerebral aneurysms. Haldemenos, George J. // Physics Today;Feb95, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the formation, growth and rupture of cerebral aneurysms in terms of simple biophysics and fluid mechanics. In vitro methods of characterizing and studying intracranial aneurysms; Susceptibility of arteries to degradation by hemodynamic forces; Use of virtual reality simulation;...
- Intracranial aneurysm surgery: Basic principles and techniques. Martínez-Lage, J. F. // Revista Neurocirugia;dic2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p608
No abstract available.
- NEW TRENDS IN CEREBRAL ANEURYSM MANAGEMENT. ACTA NEUROCHIRURGICA SUPPLEMENT 82 (Book). Findlay, J. Max // Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;Aug2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p292
Reviews the book 'New Trends in Cerebral Aneurysm Management,' edited by Y. Yonekawa.
- The death of Porthos, or the first description of vertebrobasilar insufficiency in fiction. Rennov-Jessen, Vagn // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/24/88, Vol. 297 Issue 6664, p1658
Focuses on vertebrobasilar insufficiency in fiction. Pathophysiology of the insufficiency; Citation of a case of Porthos; Personal and social attributes of Parthos; History of the first transient cerebral attack.
- Curative cerebrovascular reconstruction with the Pipeline embolization device: the emergence of definitive endovascular therapy for intracranial aneurysms. Fiorella, D.; Lylyk, P.; Szikora, I.; Kelly, M. E.; Albuquerque, F. C.; McDougall, C. G.; Nelson, P. K. // Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery;Jul2009, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p15
An abstract for the article "Curative cerebrovascular reconstruction with the Pipeline embolization device: the emergence of definitive endovascular therapy for intracranial aneurysms," by D. Fiorella, P. Lylyk, I. Szikora et al. is presented.