Breast Health and Common Breast Problems: A Practical Approach (Book)
- Breast Health and Common Breast Problems: A Practical Approach (Book). Terranella, Marilyn // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/20/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p164
Reviews the book "Breast Health and Common Breast Problems: A Practical Approach," edited by P.S. Ganschow, F. E. Norlack and E. A. Marcus.
- BIOSCIENCES. // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p7
The article reports on the 1.5 million dollars grant to study vitamin D and its effects on colon cancer given to the two researchers of Arizona University, Elizabeth Jacobs and Peter Jurutka, from the National Cancer Institute.
- Revisiting the Second Wave: In Conversation with Mary King. Jacobs, Elizabeth // Meridians: Feminism, Race, Transnationalism;Apr2007, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p102
This interview between Professor Mary King and Elizabeth Jacobs took place at the Rothermere American Institute, Oxford University, during the course of 2004 and 2005. Mary King's work as Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies for the United Nations takes her to all corners of the globe. On...
- Family interpreters can cause harm. // Hospital Case Management;Jan2009, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on the study conducted by associate professor of medicine Elizabeth Jacobs regarding the impact of enhanced interpretation service on the satisfaction and hospital costs of Spanish-speaking patients. The study found that the family of a patient does not want an interpreter...
- The Nehalem Tillamook: An Ethnography. Minor, Rick // Oregon Historical Quarterly;Spring2005, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book "The Nehalem Tillamook: An Ethnography," by Elizabeth Jacobs and edited by William R. Seaburg.
- Pitch Woman and Other Stories. Frey, Rodney // Pacific Northwest Quarterly;Winter2007/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p35
The article reviews the book "Pitch Woman and Other Stories: The Oral Traditions of Coquelle Thompson, Upper Coquille Athabaskan Indian," edited by William R. Seaburg and collected by Elizabeth D. Jacobs.
- PITCH WOMAN AND OTHER STORIES: ORAL TRADITIONS OF COQUELLE THOMPSON, UPPER COQUILLE ATHABASKAN INDIAN. Lewis, David G. // Oregon Historical Quarterly;Fall2007, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p490
The article reviews the book "Pitch Woman and Other Stories: Oral Traditions of Coquelle Thompson, Upper Coquille Athabaskan Indian," by William Seaburg and collected by Elizabeth D. Jacobs.