- Monster of Marriage. Myers, B. R. // Atlantic;Mar2010, Vol. 305 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the books "The Girls" and "Chaos and Night," by Henry de Montherlant.
- SELECTED ESSAYS. // New Yorker;9/9/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p156
The article reviews the book "Selected Essays," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by John Weightman.
- Monsieur de Montherlant. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;1/22/36, Vol. 85 Issue 1103, p315
Reviews the book "Perish in Their Pride," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Leo Bersani: Blue Blood and His Women. Bersani, Leo // New Republic;2/8/69, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p22
Reviews the book "The Girls," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by Terrence Kilmartin.
- Moustique. Thiher, Allen // World Literature Today;Spring87, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p235
Reviews the book "Moustique," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Correspondence. Roberts, Alan // World Literature Today;Summer84, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p391
Reviews the book "Correspondence," by Henry de Montherlant and Roger Peyrefitte and complied by Roger Peyrefitte and Pierre Sipriot.
- The Fire That Consumes (La Ville Dont le prince est un enfant). (Book). Kik, Rudy // Advocate;9/3/81, Issue 325, p46
Reviews the book 'The Fire That Consumes,' by Henry de Montherlant.
- All Is Darkness. West, Anthony // New Yorker;1/30/1965, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p117
The article reviews several books about humanity including "Chaos and Night," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by Terence Kilmartin, "The Family of Pascual Duarte," by Camilo JosÃ© Cela, translated by Anthony Kerrigan, and "The Barbary Light," by P. H. Newby.
- Gardez tout en composant tout (1924-1972) (Book). Becker, Lucille F. // World Literature Today;Summer/Autumn2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3/4, p114
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Gardez tout en composant tout (1924-1972): Carnets inÃ©dits, derniers carnets,' written by Henry de Montherlant and edited by Jean-Claude Barat and Yasmina Barat.