- Monsieur de Montherlant. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;1/22/36, Vol. 85 Issue 1103, p315
Reviews the book "Perish in Their Pride," by Henry de Montherlant.
- SELECTED ESSAYS. // New Yorker;9/9/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p156
The article reviews the book "Selected Essays," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by John Weightman.
- Moustique. Thiher, Allen // World Literature Today;Spring87, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p235
Reviews the book "Moustique," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Monster of Marriage. Myers, B. R. // Atlantic;Mar2010, Vol. 305 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the books "The Girls" and "Chaos and Night," by Henry de Montherlant.
- The Fire That Consumes (La Ville Dont le prince est un enfant). (Book). Kik, Rudy // Advocate;9/3/81, Issue 325, p46
Reviews the book 'The Fire That Consumes,' by Henry de Montherlant.
- All Is Darkness. West, Anthony // New Yorker;1/30/1965, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p117
The article reviews several books about humanity including "Chaos and Night," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by Terence Kilmartin, "The Family of Pascual Duarte," by Camilo JosÃ© Cela, translated by Anthony Kerrigan, and "The Barbary Light," by P. H. Newby.
- My Encounter with Henry de Montherlant. Winegarten, Renee // American Scholar;Winter87, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p103
Focuses on life and work of French dramatist Henry de Montherlant. Thoughts on Montherlant's play 'Malatesta'; Themes of Montherlant's writings; Montherlant's sexual predilections; Family background; Montherlant's views on Germany.
- SELECTIVE BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Service inutile: A Study of the Tragic in the Theatre of Henry d;1988, p128
A bibliography on the subject related to the works of artist Henry de Montherlant is presented which includes the book "Montherlant et le Bovarysme," by Raoul Alheinc, "Existence and Imagination: The Theater of Henry de Montherlant," by John Batchelor and "Henry de Montherlant: A Critical...
- Realia (Book). Weaver, Janice // Quill & Quire;Jul2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p32
Reviews the book 'Realia,' by Will Aitken.