Pity for Women (Book)
- Leo Bersani: Blue Blood and His Women. Bersani, Leo // New Republic;2/8/69, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p22
Reviews the book "The Girls," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by Terrence Kilmartin.
- SELECTED ESSAYS. // New Yorker;9/9/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p156
The article reviews the book "Selected Essays," by Henry de Montherlant, translated by John Weightman.
- Moustique. Thiher, Allen // World Literature Today;Spring87, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p235
Reviews the book "Moustique," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Monster of Marriage. Myers, B. R. // Atlantic Monthly (10727825);Mar2010, Vol. 305 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the books "The Girls" and "Chaos and Night," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Monsieur de Montherlant. Cowley, Malcolm // New Republic;1/22/36, Vol. 85 Issue 1103, p315
Reviews the book "Perish in Their Pride," by Henry de Montherlant.
- Ordeal by Hippogriff. // Time;2/7/1969, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p98
The article reviews the book "The Girls," by Henry de Montherlant , translated by Terence Kilmartin .
- Mixed Fiction. // Time;11/17/1958, Vol. 72 Issue 20, p108
The article reviews several books including "The Other Side of the Coin," by Pierre Boulle and "Dessert Love," by Henry de Montherlant.
- The Fire That Consumes (La Ville Dont le prince est un enfant). (Book). Kik, Rudy // Advocate;9/3/81, Issue 325, p46
Reviews the book 'The Fire That Consumes,' by Henry de Montherlant.
- Realia (Book). Weaver, Janice // Quill & Quire;Jul2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p32
Reviews the book 'Realia,' by Will Aitken.