- Pizza Hut names Blair VP, planning. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p68
Reports that Pizza Hut Inc. has named Don Blair as vice president of planning to oversee the 12,000-unit operator's financial and strategic efforts.
- One touchdown after another. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/11/95, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p30
Profiles Don Blair of the University of Calgary Dinos who set Canadian university football records for most touchdowns and for most yards receiving. Blair given the Hec Creighton award as best Canadian university football player; Brief highlights of games; Speculation that Blair will be first...
- Bare Bulb It. Daniel, Gregory // Texas Professional Photographer;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending a photography class with instructor Don Blair wherein he was asked to be a model at the break of dawn to show the how to pull off an image in a difficult lighting situation.
- BETTINA STEINKE. WHITAKER, FREDERIC // American Artist;Jan1971, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p20
The article features artist Bettina Steinke and her paintings of people. Her paintings include the Eskimos of Baffinland and the Indians of Central America. Her influences include American illustrators Harold von Schmidt, Donald Teague and Norman Rockwell. Steinke is married to photographer Don...
- Aviation (Book Review). McIntyre, William A. // Library Journal;2/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p503
Reviews the book 'Aviation: The Complete Story of Man's Conquest of the Air,' edited by Bill Gunston.
- Aviation's Golden Age: Portraits from the 1920s and 1930s (Book). Corn, Joseph J. // Journal of American History;Dec90, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1072
Reviews the book `Aviation's Golden Age: Portraits from the 1920s and 1930s,` edited by William M. Leary.
- Tech Talk Trumps. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;Apr2013, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p3
The article offers the author's insights on the innovation in athletic shoes industry to increase sales for brands of athletic shoes. Topics include the high-profile launches by footwear companies such as Nike Inc., Puma and Adidas, the innovative designs using technology for customer demand...
- Plane Talk (Book Review). Mitchell, Penelope M. // School Library Journal;Jan81, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p72
Reviews the book 'Plane Talk,' compiled by Carl R. Oliver.
- Encyclopedia of Flight (Book). // Booklist;7/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p1876
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Flight,' edited by Tracy Irons-Georges.