Current Care of Women: Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Women (Book Review). Middleton, Karen P. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2111
Reviews the book 'The Women.'
- OOH, BABY& talk dirty to me! // Redbook;Jul2007, Vol. 209 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the book "Porn For Women."
- The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present (Book Review). Andrew, Donna T. // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1262
Reviews the book 'The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present: Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- The American Women (Book). Mozenter, Farada L. // Library Journal;3/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the book 'The American Women: A Report in Depth 1987,' edited by Sara E. Rix, introduction by Juanita Kreps and preface by Patricia Schroeder and Olympia Snowe.
- Women and Russia (Book). Rasmussen, Carol // Library Journal;3/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p593
Reviews the book 'Women and Russia: Feminist Writings From the Soviet Union,' edited and introduced by Tatyana Mamonova, translated by Rebecca Park and Catherine A. Fitzpatrick and introduction by Robin Morgan.
- A History of Women in America (Book). Sutherland, Laura E. // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2418
Reviews the book 'A History of Women in America,' by Carol Hymowitz and Michaele Weissman.
- Women of Spirit (Book review). O'Brien, Astrid M. // Library Journal;1/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p117
Reviews the book 'Women of Spirit: Female Leadership in the Jewish and Christian Traditions,' edited by Rosemary Ruether and Eleanor McLaughlin.
- A Women's Thesaurus (Book). Mozenter, Frada L.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;10/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p75
Reviews the book 'A Women's Thesaurus: an index of language used to describe and locate information by and about women,' edited by Mary Ellen S. Capek.
- Revising Women Hammond, Brean S. // Modern Language Review;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p394
Reviews the book 'Revising Women: Eighteenth-Century 'Women's Fiction' and Social Engagement,' edited by Paula R. Backscheider.