Current Care of Women: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Women's America (Book). McFeely, Mary Drake // Library Journal;2/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p258
Reviews the book 'Women's America: Refocusing the Past,' edited by Linda K. Kerber and Jane de Hart Mathews.
- The Women of England (Book Review). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;8/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p1552
Reviews the book 'The Women of England: From Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present; Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- American Women, 1935-1940 (Book). Searing, Susan E. // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p86
Reviews the book 'American Women, 1935-1940,' edited by Durwood Howes.
- A History of Women in America (Book). Sutherland, Laura E. // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2418
Reviews the book 'A History of Women in America,' by Carol Hymowitz and Michaele Weissman.
- Women in the Courts (Book Review). Vincent-Daviss, Diana // Library Journal;11/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p2257
Reviews the book 'Woman in the Courts,' edited by Winifred L. Hepperle and Laura Crites.
- A Women's Thesaurus (Book). Mozenter, Frada L.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;10/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p75
Reviews the book 'A Women's Thesaurus: an index of language used to describe and locate information by and about women,' edited by Mary Ellen S. Capek.
- OOH, BABY& talk dirty to me! // Redbook;Jul2007, Vol. 209 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the book "Porn For Women."
- The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present (Book Review). Andrew, Donna T. // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1262
Reviews the book 'The Women of England from Anglo-Saxon Times to the Present: Interpretive Bibliographical Essays,' edited by Barbara Kanner.
- Women for Afghan Women (Book). Bigelow, Deborah // Library Journal;10/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 17, p87
Reviews the book 'Women for Afghan Women: Shattering Myths and Claiming the Future,' edited by Sunita Mehta.