- Romano Guardini and the Dissolution of Western Culture. Allen, Wayne // Modern Age;Spring2000, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p199
Reviews the book `The End of the Modern World,' by Romano Guardini, with an introduction by Frederick Wilhemsen, foreword by Richard John Neuhaus, translated by Joseph Theman, Herbert Burke and Elinor C. Briefs.
- State of the Question. Clarke, W. Norris // America;6/7/1958, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p310
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the review by Norris Clarke of Romano Guardini's book "The End of the Modern World" in the April 19, 1958 issue.
- Guardini and the dislocations of our age. Sullivan, Walter // Sewanee Review;Fall99, Vol. 107 Issue 4, pCxvi
Reviews the books `The End of the Modern World,' by Romano Guardini and `The Essential Guardini,' edited by Heinz R. Kuehn.
- WHITHER THE MODERN WORLD? Martin, Regis // National Review;4/19/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the book "The End of the Modern World," by Romano Guardini.
- The End of the Modern World? Clarke, W. Norris // America;4/19/1958, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p106
The article reviews the book "The End of the Modern World," by Romano Guardini.
- Romano Guardini on the end of the modern world. Baker, Kenneth // Homiletic & Pastoral Review;Dec2011, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p80
The author reflects on the work of philosopher and theologian Father Romano Guardini "The End of the Modern World." He mentions that Guardini's main thesis is that the thinking and culture in the West is over as the world has entered into a new age that does not yet have a name. It also notes...
- Encyclical's groundbreaking critique of technology. Collins, Paul // Eureka Street;Jul2015, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p17
The article discusses the critique of technology in the encyclical Laudato Si by Pope Francis. Topics discussed include recognition of the improvements to life with the technology, in the encyclical, the book "The End of the Modern World" by theologian Romano Guardini and philosopher Martin...