- Industrial Relations: Theory and Practice (Book). McGrath, Tom // Labour & Industry (Labour & Industry);Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p170
Reviews the book "Industrial Relations: Theory and Practice," edited by Paul Edwards.
- Good Industrial Relations: Theory and Practice (Book Review). McKersie, Robert B. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan83, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p304
The article reviews the book "Good Industrial Relations: Theory and Practice," by John Purcell.
- Conflict at Work (Book). Feuille, Peter // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan89, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p294
Reviews the book "Conflict at Work," by Paul K. Edwards.
- Publications rÃ©centes. // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Winter2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p181
The article lists all the industrial relation publications in 2008 including "The Conditions Promoting Compromise in the Workplace," by Jacques BÃ©langer and Paul Edwards, "All Stitched Up? The 2007 Amendments to the Safety Net," by Carolyn Sutherland and "European Flexicurity: Concepts,...
- Publications rï¿½centes. // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Summer2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p589
This article presents information on recent publications related to industrial relations published in different journals. The article "The Challenging But Promising Future of Industrial Relations: Developing Theory and Method in Context-Sensitive Research," by Paul Edwards, has been published in...
- Wyndham Lewis (Book Review). Brown, Dennis // Critical Survey;2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the book `Wyndham Lewis: Painter and Writer,' by Paul Edwards.
- Working from Home (Book). Carow, Barbara; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;3/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p57
Reviews the book 'Working From Home: Everything You Need to Know About Living and Working Under the Same Roof,' by Paul Edwards and Sarah Edwards.
- The Entrepreneurial Parent (Book). Wise, Bellinda // Library Journal;6/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p168
Reviews the book 'The Entrepreneurial ParentÂ®: How To Earn Your Income at Home and Still Enjoy Your Family, Your Work, and Your Life,' by Paul Edwards and others.
- A sense of history maintained. Vogel, Kristine // Stone World;Mar98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p62
Focuses on the techniques used in the design of the Honey Bee Estates, with emphasis on the work of architect Paul Edwards. What materials Edwards uses in in work; Location of this estate; Comments from Louis Marson of Louis Marson and Sons;