BOYS, GIRLS AND BODY SCIENCE: A First Book about Facts of Life (Book)
- Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life (Book). McMillan, Barbara A. // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;12/13/2002, pN.PAG
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life,' by Meg Hickling, illustrated by Kim La Fave.
- Of birds and bees. Waldman, Debby // Quill & Quire;Oct99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p36
Reviews the books 'More Speaking of Sex: What Your Children Need to Know and When They Need to Know It,' by Meg Hickling and 'History of Medicine: A Scandalously Short Introduction,' by Jacalyn Duffin.
- Big Ben. Adams, Lauren // Horn Book Magazine;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p201
A review of the book "Big Ben," by Sarah Ellis with illustrations by Kim LaFave is presented.
- Shi-shi-etko. Odean, Kathleen // Booklist;11/1/2005, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p51
Reviews the book â€œShi-shi-etko,â€ by Nicola I. Campbell, and Kim LaFave.
- Ben Says Goodbye. Epp, Carla // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;10/16/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
No abstract available.
- Ben Over Night (Book). Phelan, Carolyn // Booklist;5/1/2005, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p1589
Reviews the book â€œBen Over Night,â€ by Sarah Ellis, and Kim LaFave.
- Police Officers (Book). Phelan, Carolyn // Booklist;11/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p587
Reviews the book "Police Officers," by Paulette Bourgeois, and Kim LaFave.
- The New Sex Education: The Sex Educator's Resource Book. D. P. // Health & Social Work;May1980, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p77
The article reviews the book "The New Sex Education: The Sex Educator's Resource Book," edited by Herbert A. Otto.
- Covering the Bases. Willey, Paula // School Library Journal;May2016, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p48
An introduction to a journal is presented in which the author discusses a section on reviews of sex education-related books for children.