- Wings of Gold: The U.S. Naval Air Campaign in World War II (Book). Edwards, John Carver // Library Journal;6/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p80
Reviews the book, "Wings of Gold: The U.S. Naval Air Campaign in World War II," by Gerald Astor.
- Wings of Gold: The U.S. Naval Air Campaign in World War II
(Book). Rausa, Rosario M. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2004, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p82
Reviews the book "Wings of Gold: The U.S. Naval Air Campaign in World War II," by Gerald Astor.
- Castles of Steel: Britain, Germany, and the Winning of the Great War at Sea (Book). Nerheim, Steven W. // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Autumn2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p162
Reviews the book "Castles of Steel: Britain, Germany, and the Winning of the Great War at Sea," by Robert K. Massie.
- Italian Warship Authority Focuses on Frigate Project. Preston, Anthony // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p27
Reports global developments related to naval science as of December 2002. Partnership between two shipbuilding firms to provide warship design services for the Italian Navy; Establishment of technical standards for the design and operation of multihull vessels in Great Britain; Risk of nuclear...
- TAFFRAIL TALK. // All Hands;Aug94, Issue 928, p10
The article provides information on several activities in the U.S. Navy.
- The London Naval Treaty Explained. // Congressional Digest;Jun/Jul30, Vol. 9 Issue 6/7, p164
Describes the London Naval Treaty of 1930. Objectives of the American delegation; Features of the three-power agreement; Restrictions of submarines; National security clause.
- Should the London Treaty be Ratified? Pro. Pratt, William V. // Congressional Digest;Jun/Jul30, Vol. 9 Issue 6/7, p176
Discusses governing factors of the London Naval Treaty. Good will; Naval effectiveness; Costs.
- Forecast International sees $160 billion naval warfare market. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/12/98, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p13
Presents findings from the report `Littoral Warfare: An Emerging Market for Ships and Systems.' Projected worldwide spending on warships and their equipment; Tactical challenges posed to naval forces of littoral regions; Mathematical model for government procurement programs.
- Standing Above The Crowd: Challenge to Earn a Warfare Pin on 'Ike' // All Hands;Jun2002, Issue 1022, p9
Focuses on the Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist and Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialist training programs for sailors.