Wilderness as a Matter of Environmental Justice
- IT'S ACADEMIC. Flick, Warren A. // Journal of Forestry;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p49
Reviews the book 'Justice and Natural Resources: Concepts, Strategies, and Applications,' edited by Kathryn M. Mutz, Gary C. Bryner and Douglas S. Kennedy.
- Book Notes. Muhai Lin // Chinese Journal of International Law;2002, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p326
Reviews three books on international justice administration. "World Court Decisions at the Turn of the Millennium," by Pieter H. F. Bekker; "Justice and Natural Resources: Concepts Strategies and Applications," edited by Kathryn M. Mutz, Gary C. Bryner and Douglas Kennedy; "Processes of Dispute...
- In Search of Sustainable Water Management: International Lessons for the American West and Beyond. Miner, Gary // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jan2007, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p131
The article reviews the book "In Search of Sustainable Water Management: International Lessons for the American West and Beyond," edited by Douglas S. Kenney .
- ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY. // Reference & Research Book News;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p265
The article reviews several books including "The Water-Energy Nexus in the American West," edited by Douglas S. Kenney and Robert Wilkinson, "Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment," edited by Patricia L. Keen and Mark H. M. M. Montforts, and "Produced Water Treatment Field Manual," by...
- NATURAL RESOURCES (Book Review). Lindsey, Robin // Annals of Regional Science;Nov86, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p132
Reviews the book 'Natural Resources: Allocation, Economics and Policy,' by Judith A. Rees.
- Taking the Mystery out of Natural Resource Policy. Schaefer, Mark // BioScience;May2003, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p520
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Policy Process: A Practical Guide for Natural Resource Professionals,' by Tim W. Clark.
- Natural Resource Valuation and Policy in Brazil (Book). Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. // Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p417
Reviews the book 'Natural Resource Valuation and Policy in Brazil,' edited by Peter H. May.
- Economics of Natural Resources and the Environment (Book). Segerson, Kathleen // Land Economics;May91, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p272
Reviews the book "Economics of Natural Resources and the Environment," by David W. Pearce and R. Kerry Turner.
- Japan's Natural Resources. Ginsburg, Norton S. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Mar1954, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p97
The article reviews the book "Japan's Natural Resources," by Edward A. Ackerman.