Wilderness as a Matter of Environmental Justice
- IT'S ACADEMIC. Flick, Warren A. // Journal of Forestry;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p49
Reviews the book 'Justice and Natural Resources: Concepts, Strategies, and Applications,' edited by Kathryn M. Mutz, Gary C. Bryner and Douglas S. Kennedy.
- Book Notes. Muhai Lin // Chinese Journal of International Law;2002, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p326
Reviews three books on international justice administration. "World Court Decisions at the Turn of the Millennium," by Pieter H. F. Bekker; "Justice and Natural Resources: Concepts Strategies and Applications," edited by Kathryn M. Mutz, Gary C. Bryner and Douglas Kennedy; "Processes of Dispute...
- In Search of Sustainable Water Management: International Lessons for the American West and Beyond. Miner, Gary // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jan2007, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p131
The article reviews the book "In Search of Sustainable Water Management: International Lessons for the American West and Beyond," edited by Douglas S. Kenney .
- ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY. // Reference & Research Book News;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p265
The article reviews several books including "The Water-Energy Nexus in the American West," edited by Douglas S. Kenney and Robert Wilkinson, "Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment," edited by Patricia L. Keen and Mark H. M. M. Montforts, and "Produced Water Treatment Field Manual," by...
- NATURAL RESOURCES (Book Review). Lindsey, Robin // Annals of Regional Science;Nov86, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p132
Reviews the book 'Natural Resources: Allocation, Economics and Policy,' by Judith A. Rees.
- Natural Resources (Book). Miksis, Kathleen Bogan // School Library Journal;Dec85, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p66
Reviews the book 'Natural Resources: Fun, Facts, and Activities,' by Caroline Arnold, and illustrated by Penny Carter.
- Taking the Mystery out of Natural Resource Policy. Schaefer, Mark // BioScience;May2003, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p520
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Policy Process: A Practical Guide for Natural Resource Professionals,' by Tim W. Clark.
- Environment, Society and Natural Resource Management (Book). Eden, Sally // Energy & Environment;2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p157
Reviews the book 'Environment, Society and Natural Resource Management: Theoretical Perspectives From Australasia and the Americas,' edited by Geoffrey Lawrence, Vaughan Higgins and Stewart Lockie.
- Natural Resource Valuation and Policy in Brazil (Book). Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. // Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p417
Reviews the book 'Natural Resource Valuation and Policy in Brazil,' edited by Peter H. May.