Immunization Against Alzheimer's Disease and Other Neurodegenerative Disorders (Book)
- Role of proteases in the pathophysiology of neurodegenerative diseases (Book). Gentleman, S. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;May2003, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p694
Reviews the book 'Role of Proteases in the Pathophysiology of Neurodegenerative Diseases,' edited by Abel Lajtha and Maren L. Banik.
- NEUROLOGICAL SYMPOSIUM. Goldberg, Daniel J. // BioScience;Mar1985, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p191
Reviews the book 'Molecular Aspects of Neurological Disorders,' edited by Lawrence Austin and Peter L. Jeffrey.
- Bioimaging in Neurodegeneration. Meara, Jolyon // Age & Ageing;Jan2008, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p125
The article reviews the book "Bioimaging in Neurodegenration," edited by Patricia Broderick, David Rahni and Edwin Kolodny.
- Book Review. Molnar, Peter P. // Modern Pathology;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p977
Reviews the book "Pathogenesis of Neurodegenerative Disorders," edited by M.P. Mattson.
- Neurodegenerazione, neuroprotezione e sclerosi multipla [Neurodegeneration, neuroprotection and multiple sclerosis]. la Mantia, L. // Neurological Sciences;Sep2006, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p293
The article reviews the book "Neurodegenerazione, neuroprotezione e sclerosi multipla [Neurodegeneration, neuroprotection and multiple sclerosis]."
- Neurodegenerative diseases neurobiology pathogenesis and therapeutics. Tabrizi, S. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Feb2006, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p284
The article reviews the book "Neurodegenerative Diseases Neurobiology Pathogenesis and Therapheutics," edited by M. Flint Beal, Anthony E. Lang, and Albert Ludolph.
- Neurodegenerative Disorders-Mechanisms and Prospects for Therapy. Lovestone, Simon // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb93, Vol. 162, p294
The article reviews the book "Neurodegenerative Disorders: Mechanisms and Prospects for Therapy," edited by D.L. Price, H. Thoenen and A.J. Aguayo.
- How trinucleotide repeats may function. Jennings, Charles // Nature;11/9/1995, Vol. 378 Issue 6553, p127
Presents a summary of findings of two studies on hereditary neurodegenerative diseases. Expansions of the trinucleotide CAG; Interaction between the mutated proteins and others specific to the brain; Prospect of a biochemical assay for the pathogenetic process.
- Drug discovery approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 43, pS36
An abstract of the article "Drug discovery approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases," by Menelas N. Pangalos is presented.