- Countries in the News. Shea, Larry // Multicultural Review;Spring2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p18
Reviews the book by Kieran Walsh. "Afghanistan"; "Iran"; "Iraq"; "Israel."
- Into the Land of Bones: Alexander the Great in Afghanistan. Grossman, Jante Burnett // Classical Bulletin;2006, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p268
The article reviews the book "Into the Land of Bones: Alexander the Great in Afghanistan," by Frank L. Holt.
- Regulating Healthcare: A Prescription for Improvement? Kapp, Marshall B. // Ethics, Law & Aging Review;2004, Vol. 10, p125
Reviews the book "Regulating Healthcare: A Prescription for Improvement?," by Kieran Walshe.
- Regulating Healthcare: A Prescription for Improvement? Deber, Raisa // Inquiry (00469580);Fall2004, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p349
Reviews the book "Regulating Healthcare: A Prescription for Improvement? by Kieran Walshe.
- Healthcare Management. Foster, David // Nursing Management - UK;May2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
The article reviews the book "Healthcare Management," edited by Kieran Walshe and Judith Smith.
- Chinese New Year/Cinco de Mayo (Book). Welzenbach, Sandra // School Library Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p130
Reviews two books by Kieran Walsh. 'Chinese New Year'; 'Cinco de mayo.'
- Tuberculosis Awareness Program: Need for Longer and More Rigorous Follow-up. Walsh, Kieran // International Journal of Preventive Medicine;Jan2016, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tuberculosis awareness program: Need for longer and more rigorous follow-up," by Kieran Walsh and colleagues in the 2016 issue.
- Jamaica (Book Review). Mattera, Philip // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p722
Reviews the book 'Jamaica: Babylon on a Thin Wire,' by Adrian Boot and Michael Thomas.
- MEDICINE (GENERAL). // Reference & Research Book News;Aug2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p209
The article reviews several books including "Hippocrates, On the Art of Medicine" by Joel E. Mann, "The Quest for Cortisone" by Thom Rooke, and "Medical Education: A Dictionary of Quotations" by Kieran Walsh.