- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. // Current Medical Literature: Cardiology;2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses research being done on cardiac resynchronization therapy. It references a study by S. K. Lam and A. Owen published in the 2007 issue of "BMJ." The authors described a detailed meta-analysis of all available published data on cardiac resynchronization therapy, implantable...
- Does ultrasound screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm improve mortality in men over 65? Fisher, David; Lord, Richard // Journal of Family Practice;Apr2003, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p272
This article discusses research done on the effect of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) in men over age 65 years on reducing their mortality. It references the study "The Multicentre Aneurysm Screening Study Into the Effect of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening on Mortality in Men:...
- An Ambiguous Legacy. Meyers, Jeffrey; Sattin, Anthony // Commonweal;5/15/2015, Vol. 142 Issue 9, p26
No abstract available.
- UNCLES, AUNTS, AND OTHER BLISTERS. Bering-Jensen, Helle // National Review;8/28/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p50
Reviews the book "In Search of Blandings: An Investigation Into the Sources That Inspired P.G. Wodehouse," by N.T.P Murphy.
- Health Care and Cultural Change: The Indian Experience in the Central Subarctic (Book). Ervin, Alexander M. // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;Aug90, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p417
Reviews the book "Health Care and Cultural Change: The Indian Experience in the Central Subarctic," by T. Kue Young.
- Population health: concepts and methods, second edition. Reidpath, Daniel D. // Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health;Feb2007, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p175
The article reviews the book "Population Health: Concepts and Methods, Second Edition," by T. Kue Young.
- THE YOUNG T.E. LAWRENCE. // Kirkus Reviews;11/1/2014, Vol. 82 Issue 21, p193
No abstract available.
- Selected Essays of John Growe Ransom. Cohen, Michael // Notes & Queries;Jun1986, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p278
Reviews the book "Selected Essays of John Growe Ransom," edited by T.D. Young and J. Hindle.
- CIRCUMPOLAR HEALTH ATLAS. OGILIVE, ASTRID E. J. // Arctic, Antarctic & Alpine Research;Feb2013, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p154
The article reviews the book "Circumpolar Health Atlas" by T. Kue Young, Rajiv Rawat, Winfried Dallmann, Susan Chatwood and Peter Bjerregaard.