THE PILGRIM'S GUIDE: C. S. LEWIS AND THE ART OF WITNESS
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Curley, Augustine J. // Library Journal;9/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p188
Reviews four books about C.S. Lewis. `The C.S. Lewis Readers' Encyclopedia,' edited by Jeffrey D. Schultz and John G. West Jr.; `Branches to Heaven: The Geniuses of C.S. Lewis,' by James Como; `C.S. Lewis: Memories and Reflections,' by John Lawlor; `The Pilgrim's Guide: C.S. Lewis and the Art...
- The Pilgrim's Guide: C. S. Lewis and the Art of Witness/C S. Lewis: Writer, Dreamer, and Mentor. Huttar, Charles A. // Christianity & Literature;Autumn2001, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p131
Reviews two books related to C.S. Lewis, a British author. "The Pilgrim's Guide: C. S. Lewis and the Art of Witness," edited by David Mills; "C. S. Lewis: Writer, Dreamer, and Mentor," by Lionel Adey.
- 'A Place of Light, of Liberty and of Learning.'. ZOGBY, EDWARD G. // America;4/10/1982, Vol. 146 Issue 14, p281
The article reviews the books "The Pilgrim's Regress" and "The Visionary Christian: 131 Readings from C.S. Lewis," both by C. S. Lewis.
- The C.S. Lewis Encyclopedia. A Complete Guide to His Life, Thought, and Writing (Book). Philmus, Robert M. // Utopian Studies;2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p189
Reviews the book 'The C.S. Lewis Encyclopedia. A Complete Guide to His Life, Thought, and Writings,' by Colin Duriez.
- All the Trumpets Sounded. DOLLARD, STEWART W. // America;1/4/1936, Vol. 54 Issue 13, p305
The article reviews the book "The Pilgrim's Regress," by Clive Staples Lewis.
- Jack is back. Downing, David C. // Christianity Today;2/3/97, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p66
Reviews books about C.S. Lewis. `C.S. Lewis: A Companion and Guide,' by Walter Hooper; `Surprised by Laughter: The Comic World of C.S. Lewis,' by Terry Lindvall; `The Man Who Created Narnia: The Story of C.S. Lewis,' by Michael Coren; `Not a Tame Lion: The Spiritual Legacy of C.S. Lewis,' by...
- The Visionary Christian (Book). Dennis, Elise C. // Library Journal;9/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 16, p1742
Reviews the book 'The Visionary Christian: 131 Readings From C.S. Lewis,' by C.S. Lewis.
- The Joyful Christian (Book). Asher, Richard E. // Library Journal;12/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p2505
Reviews the book 'The Joyful Christian: 128 Readings From C.S. Lewis,' by C.S. Lewis.
- Book reviews: Medieval. Stokstad, Marilyn // Catholic Historical Review;Jul1994, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p578
Reviews the book `The Pilgrim's Guide to Santiago de Compostela,' by William Melczer.