Interventional Cardiology Secrets (Book)
- A PHILOSOPHICAL JOURNEY TO THE AMAZON, 1783-92. RODRIGUES DE AERIA, MANUEL LARANJEIRA; PEREIRA MIRANDA, MARIA ARMINDA // Journal of the History of Collections;1995, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p59
The circumstances and aims governing the preparation and realization of the 'Viaegm Philophica' (Philosophical Journey) in the Amazon region of Brazil, led by the naturalist Alexandre Rodrigues Ferreira at the end of the eighteenth century (1783-92), are here explored. Using existing documents...
- Time for Chocolate: Current Understanding and New Perspectives on Cacao Witches’ Broom Disease Research. Teixeira, Paulo José Pereira Lima; Thomazella, Daniela Paula de Toledo; Pereira, Gonçalo Amarante Guimarães // PLoS Pathogens;10/22/2015, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the witches' broom disease (WBD) affecting the perennial crop Theobroma cacao and accounting for production losses of up to 90 percent. Topics covered include a background on WBD as a tropical debilitating disease which was first described by naturalist Alexandre Rodrigues...
- Cardiology Secrets, 2nd edition. Denniss, Robert // Heart, Lung & Circulation;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p129
Reviews the book 'Cardiology Secrets, Second Edition,' edited by Olivia V. Adair.
- Book Review. Sands, A J // Heart, Lung & Circulation;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p193
Reviews the book 'Paediatric Cardiology,' edited by Robert H. Anderson, Edward J. Baker, Fergus J. McCartney et al.
- Cardiology. Poole-Wilson, Philip A. // New England Journal of Medicine;11/22/2001, Vol. 345 Issue 21, p1580
The article reviews the book "Cardiology."
- Clinical Cardiology (Book). Liebson, Philip R. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May79, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p866
Reviews the book 'Clinical Cardiology,' edited by James T. Willerson and Charles A. Sanders.
- Noninvasice Cardiology (Book). Kloster, Frank E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan75, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Noninvasive Cardiology,' edited by Arnold M. Weissler.
- The Practice of Cardiology. Milliken, John A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug81, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p250
Reviews the book 'The Practice of Cardiology,' edited by Robert Arnold Johnson, Edgar Haber and W. Gerald Austen.
- Cardiology Update. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug81, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p251
Reviews the book 'Cardiology Update. Reviews for Physicians. 1981 edition,' edited by Elliot Rapaport.