- In print. // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
Announces the release of several computer designing books for either Web pages or for specific computer softwares. `Coloring Web Graphics,' by Linda Weinman and Bruce Heavin; `CorelDRAW 7: The Official Guide,' by Foster Coburn; `Photoshop Collage Techniques,' by Gregory Cosmo Haun.
- THE TECHNOLOGY PERSONA, IN THE RAW. // Electric Perspectives;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p13
Reviews the book "The Education of a CTO," by Dan Woods.
- Man-Computer Interfaces (Book Review). Kriwaczek, Frank // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Jun88, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p122
Reviews the book 'Man-Computer Interfaces: An Introduction to Software Design and Implementation,' by R.B. Coates and I. Vlaeminke.
- Managing the Software Process (Book Review). L.W. // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Sep89, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p172
Reviews the book 'Managing the Software Process,' by Watts S. Humphrey.
- Using Test-Driven Software Development Tools. Abacus, Alex // IEEE Software;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p88
Reviews the book "Test Driven Development: A Practical Guide," by David Astels.
- A Statistical Package (ASP). Stallings, Teresa // Great Plains Sociologist;1992, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p109
The article reviews the book "A Statistical Package: ASP."
- Software Development Failures. Peaker, Brian // Computer Bulletin;Jul2004, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p30
The article reviews the book "Software Development Failures," by Kweku Ewusi-Mensah.
- It's a software world after all. Ciciora, Walter S. // CED;Apr2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p43
The article reviews the book "Dreaming in Code," by Scott Rosenberg.
- Domain-Driven Design. Evans, Eric; Glass, Robert L. // Software Practitioner;Jul-Oct2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4/5, p12
The article reviews the book "Domain-Driven Design," by Eric Evans.