- Web Reviews. // Alternatives Journal;Spring2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p49
Lists books relating to environmentalism that were reviewed and published on the 'Alternatives' Web site in spring 2003. 'Coffee with Pleasure: Just Java and World Trade,' by Laure Waridel; 'Judaism and Environmental Ethics: A Reader,' edited by Martin D. Yaffe; 'The Natural Step Story: Seeding...
- BOOKS FOR REVIEWS. // Ab Imperio;2007, Issue 2, p535
The article presents the invitation of "Ab Imperio" journal for the scholars to review the books they received at the Website http:www.abimperio.net.
- Reviews Online (October--December 2008). // Art Bulletin;Jun2009, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p248
This article lists books reviewed by the College Art Association at their website, http://www.caareviews.org, including "Warhol's Dream," by Saul Anton, "Artisans in Early Imperial China," by Anthony J. Barbieri-Low, and "Distinction and Denial: Race, Nation, and the Critical Construction of the...
- Introduction: Appreciating What We Have--A Snapshot of the Diverse Resources Available to Us Today. Kenworthy, Amy L. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Dec2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p744
An introduction is provided in which the editor discusses reports in the review section of the journal on the education resource website OpenScout and the books "Online and Blended Business Education for the 21st Century: Current Research and Future Directions," by J. Ben Arbaugh and "Human...
- Reviews Online. // Art Bulletin;Mar-Jun2010, Vol. 92 Issue 1/2, p114
A list is presented of books reviewed on the journal's website for July through December 2009, including "Native Modems: American Indian Painting 1940-1960" by Bill Anthes, "Bernini & the Birth of Baroque Portrait Sculpture" edited by Andrea Bacchi, Catherine Hess, and Jennifer Montagu, and...
- Spaghetti Book Club. Scordato, Julie // Library Media Connection;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p990
This article describes the subscription Web site Spaghetti Book Club, an online book review community for K-12 students.
- Editor's Note. Rawat, Preeti S. // Business Perspectives & Research;Jan-Jun2013, Vol. 1 Issue 2, preceding p1
An introduction to the journal is presented wherein the editor mentions that the issue offers topics on diverse areas of management, incorporates a book review, and will be uploaded on the website of K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR).
- Xpress Reviews. // Library Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 135 Issue 16, p66
A list of books is presented for which online reviews can be found at http://bit.ly/cq5W7g, including "Rouge Island" by Bruce DeSilva, "Djibouti" by Elmore Leonard, and "Laws of Attraction" by Allison Leotta.
- Xpress Reviews. // Library Journal;8/1/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p66
A list is presented of book reviews available on the journal's website, at http://bit.ly/cq5W7g, including of "The Season of Risks: An Ethical Vampire Novel," by Susan Hubbard, "The 30-Minute Vegan's Taste of the East," by Mark Reinfeld and Jennifer Murray, and "Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion,"...