- A rush of releases. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/4/1995 Supplement, Vol. 242 Issue 36, pS6
Presents a listing of CD-ROM publishers in the United States. Current offerings; Bestsellers; Marketing strategy; Contact information.
- Electronics library. // Popular Electronics;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p62
Reviews the catalog `CD-ROM Review,' edited by the Princeton Multimedia Group.
- CD-ROM sampler. // Curriculum Administrator;Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p60
Presents information on several CD-ROMs for students. American Impressions from Scott Foresman; BodyWorks Voyager from Cambridge Science; GeoSafari from Educational Insights; My First Amazing World Explorer from DK Multimedia; Native Americans/Parts I and II from the National Geographic...
- More drives, faster drives, multidisc drives. // CD-ROM Professional;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p20
Presents information on several high-speed CD-ROM drives. Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.'s XM-1402B; NEC Technologies' MultiSpin 6V; Teac America's CD-56E and CD-58E; Ocean Information Systems' Octec CDR 688; Creative Labs Inc.'s Blaster CD 8X; Turtle Beach Systems' TBS-6700; Regal...
- New CD-ROM titles in brief. // Computers in Libraries;Oct95, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Features selected CD-ROM title releases as of October 1995. Includes Discovering Shakespeare from IVI Publishing; 500 Nations from Microsoft Corp.; Archive of Celtic-Latin Literature from Brepols Publishers; The Corner Drug Store from Pixel Perfect Software; The Day After Trinity from the...
- A CD-ROM shopper's guide. Tanaka, Jennifer; Croal, N'Gai // Newsweek;12/11/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 24, p14
Gives a variety of CD-ROM suggestions for shoppers. `Andes CD-ROM Survey 1996'; CD-ROM categories including sports, pets, creativity, reference, astronomy, arcade, and adventure; The CD-ROM Olympic Gold; The CD-ROM Dogz: Your Computer Pet; Others.
- Information on demand. Derk, James S. // Quill;May95, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p40
Lists CD-ROMS of importance to newspaper publishers for easy access of information. Includes Select Phone and Power Finder; 1.1 Million Health & Medical Industry Reference Directory; North American Facsimile Book; Military Personnel/Base Locator; Staff Directories on CD-ROM Plus; USA Counties...
- Paperless purchasing. Koprowski, Gene // Marketing Tools;Sep96, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p74
Discusses the advantages of CD-ROM catalogs in purchasing. Features that are appealing to users; Costs; Advice for marketers developing their own CD-ROM catalogs.
- Publications... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May98, Issue 546, p60
Presents the `Consolidated Publication of Components List,' an Army CD-ROM supply catalog. Features and contents of the CD-ROM supply catalogs.