The Making of New Labour's European Policy (Book)
- The Making of New Labour's European Policy (Book). Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2003, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p376
Reviews the book 'The Making of New Labour's European Policy,' by R. Holden.
- Move of the week. // Lawyer;9/4/2012, p71
The article announces the hiring of attorney Russell Holden at the law firm Taylor Wessing.
- Socialization (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May73, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p356
The theme for the 1967 conference of the Association of Social Anthropotogists was "Socialization." This volume consists of the papers presented at the conference which was held at University of Birmingham. Generally, the focus was on the socialization of adolescents and youth, rather than on...
- Socialism and the Cities (Book Review). Bedford, Henry F. // American Historical Review;Oct76, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p953
Reviews the book 'Socialism and the Cities,' edited by Bruce M. Stave.
- SOCIALISM IN FRANCE: FROM JUARES TO MITTERRAND. Stern, Fritz // Foreign Affairs;Spring84, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1018
Reviews the book 'Socialism in France: From Juares to Mitterrand,' edited by Stuart Williams.
- Revisiting social amnesia. Jacoby, Russell // Society;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p58
Reviews the book "Social Amnesia."
- Social Experimentation (Book Review). Adams, Jack E. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul86, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p272
Reviews the book 'Social Experimentation,' edited by Jerry A. Hausman and David A. Wise.
- SOCIAL DEMOGRAPHY (Book Review). Krotki, Karol J. // Annals of Regional Science;Nov81, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p124
Reviews the book 'Social Demography,' edited by Karl E. Taeuber, Larry L. Bumpass and James A. Sweet.
- 'THE SOCIAL SIDE' // History Today;Feb79, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p130
Reviews the book 'Trevelyan: English Social History,' introduction by Asa Briggs.