Procedures for Primary Care Practitioners (Book)
- Primary Care (Book). Nolph, Georgia P. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov74, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p728
Reviews the book 'Primary Care. Clinics in Office Practice,' edited by Doris Holmes.
- Software Review. El-Shiekh, Brenda A. // Journal of Family Practice;Dec1998, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p466
Reviews the book "Dermatology in Primary Care."
- Liver Disease in Primary Care Medicine. Pertsimlidis, Demetrius // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1981, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p469
Reviews the book "Liver Disease In Primary Care Medicine," edited by Raymond S. Koff.
- Out of Practice: Fighting for Primary Care Medicine in America. // Publishers Weekly;1/31/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p41
The article reviews the book "Out of Practice: Fighting for Primary Care Medicine in America," by Frederick M. Barken.
- Narrative-based Primary Care (Book). Rosenberg, Ellen // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/4/2003, Vol. 326 Issue 7379, p56
Reviews the book 'Narrative-based Primary Care: A Practical Guide' by John Launer.
- Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials (Book). Carling, Philip C. // Annals of Internal Medicine;9/17/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p554
Reviews the book 'Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials: Travel Medicine,' by R.P. Smith.
- Paediatric emergencies. Jackson, R.H. // British Medical Journal;8/26/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6137, p628
Reviews the book 'The Diagnosis and Primary Care of Accidents and Emergencies in Children: A Manual for the Casualty Officer and the Family Doctor,' by Cynthia M. Illingworth.
- Clinical governance in primary care. Second edition. Van Oosterbos, Han // International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC);Jan-Mar2005, Vol. 5, p1
Reviews the book "Clinical Governance In Primary Care," 2nd ed., edited by Tim van Zwanenberg and Jamie Harrison.
- Primary care in urban disadvantaged communities. Matejic, Bojana // International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC);Jan-Mar2005, Vol. 5, p1
Reviews the book "Primary Care in Urban Disadvantaged Communities," edited by Joe Kai and Chris Drinkwater.