With Rachlis abandon
- Foreign service. Powers, Alan // Building Design;5/3/2002, Issue 1531, p10
Presents information on some architects who immigrated to England during the 1930s. Views of Sibyl Moholy-Nagy and Ise Gropius on the characteristics of the English; Career of Czech architect Jaromir Krejcar in England; Description of the Charing Cross Road branch of Westminister Public ...
- RESIGNATION DAY. Hilsman, Hoyt // Back Stage (1946-5440);1/22/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p15
The article reviews the play "Resignation Day," directed by David L. M. McIntyre and starring Chairman Barnes, Bonnie-Kathleen Discepolo and Michael Rachlis, performed at the Sacred Fools Theater in Hollywood, California.
- Michael Rachlis. Carpenter, Cassie // Back Stage (1946-5440);3/5/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information on actor Michael Rachlis, who was casted in the play "Resignation Day," in the role of Bigboy. Rachlis played the role of the 14-year-old son of counterculture writer Terry Southern, in the play which ran through February 21, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. After...
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Self-examination in vogue. Dusley, H.A.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/4/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6283, p47
Reviews the book 'Reviewing Practice in Medical Care,' edited by Gordon McLachlan.
- Medical Care of Mountain Climbers (Book Review). Clarke, Charles // British Medical Journal;8/7/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6031, p375
Reviews the book 'Medical Care for Mountain Climbers,' by Peter Steele.