- The Medical Almanac (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/15/93, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p478
Reviews the book 'The Medical Almanac,' by Pasquale Accardo.
- HANDBOOK OF EXPEDITION AND WILDERNESS MEDICINE. Casserley, Rob // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Jan2009, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Oxford Handbook of Expedition and Wilderness Medicine," by Chris Johnson and others.
- Mark Jackson (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of the History of Medicine. Grob, Gerald N. // Social History of Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p902
The article reviews the book "The Oxford Handbook of the History of Medicine," edited by Mark Jackson.
- Oxford Handbook of General Practice. Raymond, Mareeni // InnovAiT;Aug2011, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p490
The article reviews the book "Oxford Handbook of General Practice," by Chantal Simon, Hazel Everitt, and Franï¿½oise van Dorp.
- Harrison, principios de medicina interna. Culebras, Jesús // Nutricion Hospitalaria;ene/feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p107
No abstract available.
- The Handbook for Advanced Primary Care Nurses. St John, Winsome // Australian & New Zealand Continence Journal;Winter2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p28
The article reviews the book "The Handbook for Advanced Primary Care Nurses," by Rebecca Neno and Debby Price.
- New edition of an all-time bestseller: Operating Policies & Procedures Manual for Medical Practices, 4th Ed. // MGMA Connexion;Nov2010, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p55
The article reviews the book "Operating Policies & Procedures Manual for Medical Practices," 4th Ed., by Elizabeth W. Woodcock and Bette Warn.
- Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: A Handbook Synopsis of Laboratory Medicine, 3rd Edition. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1978, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p551
Reviews the book "Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: A Handbook Synopsis of Laboratory Medicine," 3rd ed., edited by Jacques Wallach.
- Striving toward excellence. Levinson, Wendy // Nature Medicine;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p957
The article reviews the book "Pursuing Excellence in Healthcare: Preserving America's Academic Medical Centers," by Arthur M. Feldman.