The Art of Living . . . The Art of Medicine (Book)
- The Art of Living ... The Art of Medicine. The Wit and Wisdom of Life and Medicine: A Physician's Perspective (Book). Merli, Geno J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;12/7/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p900
Reviews the book "The Art of Living: The Art of Medicine: The Wit and Wisdom of Life and Medicine: A Physician's Perspective," by Edward C. Rosenow.
- CATAPHORETIC VELOCITY AND LOCALIZATION OF STREPTOCOCCI ISOLATED FROM INFECTED TEETH OF PERSONS HAVING SYSTEMIC DISEASE. ROSENOW, EDWARD C. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1935, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p123
The article presents a speech by Dr. Edward C. Rosenow delivered at a meeting of the First and Second District Dental Societies of the State of New York in New York City, December 3, 1934, in which he discussed the loculation of streptococci isolated from infected teeth of people suffering from...
- COMMENTARY: Rosenow EC. Studies in pneumonia and pneumococcus infection. J Infect Dis 1904; 1:280--312. Swartz, Morton N. // Journal of Infectious Diseases;1/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 1, p128
Provides an overview on Edward.C. Rosenow's studies of pneumococcus and pneumonia. Study of cases of lobar pneumonia examined in wards of Cook County and Presbyterian Hospitals in Chicago; Bacteremia in pneumococcal pneumonia; Action of serum on pneumococci; Agglutination of pneumococci.
- Medicine (Book). Bobick, James E. // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p743
Reviews the book 'Medicine: An illustrated history,' by Albert S. Lyons, M.D. and R. Joseph Petrucelli, II, M.D.
- Integrative Medicine (Book). Gundling, Katherine // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;5/21/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 19, p2581
Reviews the non-fiction book, 'Integrative Medicine,' edited by David Rakel.
- Sleep Medicine (Book). Krahn, Lois E. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2003, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Sleep Medicine,' edited by Teofilo L. Lee-Chiong Jr., Michael J. Sateia and Mary A. Carskadon.
- The Columbia University School of Public Health Complete Guide to Health and Well-Being After 50 (Book). Bensing, Karen McNally; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;4/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p74
Reviews the book 'The Columbia University School of Public Health Complete Guide to Health and Well-Being After 50,' edited by Robert J. Weiss and Genell J. Subak-Sharpe.
- Geriatric Medicine (Book). Jahnigen, Dennis W. // Annals of Internal Medicine;6/1/90, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p887
Reviews the book 'Geriatric Medicine,' 2nd ed., edited by C. Cassel, D. Riesenberg, L. Sorensen and J. Walsh.
- Purpose in doubt. Mitchell, J.R.A. // British Medical Journal;6/24/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6128, p1689
Reviews the book 'Foundations of Medicine: A Student's Guide,' edited by Ronald Raven.