- Other Books Received. Seamon, Richard // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2004, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p86
The article presents information related to books received by the journal "Proceedings." Some of the books listed include "Flash Point North Korea: The Pueblo and EC-121 Crisis," by Richard A. Mobley. This monograph analyzes two crises, the seizure of the United States surveillance ship Pueblo...
- The Arnheiter Incident. // Time;Dec1967, Vol. 90 Issue 22, p38
The article focuses on the management of Lieutenant Commander Marcus Aurelius Arnheiter of the USS Vance Pearl Harbor destroyer. A refresher course in small arms was instituted by Arnheiter in preparing the Vance for Operation Market Time. The fantail services of Arnheiter has been resented by...
- War and Objectivity (Book). Ulanoff, Stanley M. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p71
Reviews the book 'War and Objectivity.'
- Women on War (Book). Seaman, Donna // Booklist;3/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p1260
Reviews the book 'Women on War: An International Anthology of Writings From Antiquity to the Present,' edited by Daniela Gioseffi.
- The War in the Desert (Book Review). Itkin, Stanley // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p661
Reviews the book 'The War in the Desert,' by Richard Collier et al.
- War in the Falklands (Book). Steck, Henry // Library Journal;1/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p41
Reviews the book 'War in the Falklands: The Full Story.'
- Why War? (Book Review). DeBenedetti, Charles // Library Journal;6/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p1342
Reviews the book 'Why War?: Ideology, Theory and History,' by Keith L. Nelson and Spencer C. Colin Jr.
- The 50 Greatest Letters from American Wars/World War II Letters (Book). Nowicki, Richard // Library Journal;11/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p84
Reviews two collections of letters written during wars. 'The 50 Greatest Letters from American Wars,' edited by David Lowenherz; 'World War II Letters: A Glimpse into the Heart of the Second World War Through Those Who Were Fighting It,' edited by Bill Adler.
- The Book of War (Book Review). Muenger, Elizabeth A. // War, Literature & the Arts: An International Journal of the Huma;Spring/Summer2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p200
Reviews the book 'The Book of War: Twenty-five Centuries of Great War Writing,' edited by John Keegan.