North Korea/South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis (Book)
- North Korea South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis. Akram, Tanweer // Journal of Third World Studies;Spring2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p238
Reviews the book "North Korea South Korea: US Policy at a Time of Crisis," by John Feffer.
- Beyond DÃ©tente: Foreign Policy and U.S. Options (Book). Fraser, Cleveland R. // Library Journal;5/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p99
Reviews the book "Beyond Detente: Foreign Policy and U.S. Options," by John Feffer.
- Living in Hope: People Challenging Globalisation (Book). Lee, Philip // Media Development;2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p49
Reviews the book "Living in Hope: People Challenging Globalisation," edited by John Feffer.
- Crusade 2.0: The Rise of Islamophobia. // Foreign Policy in Focus;3/ 2/2012, p1
The article reviews the book "Crusade 2.0: The West's Resurgent War on Islam," by John Feffer.
- SHOCK WAVES: EASTERN EUROPE AFTER THE REVOLUTIONS. // Foreign Affairs;Winter92, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p210
Reviews the book "Shock Waves: Eastern Europe After the Revolutions," by John Feffer.
- Crusade 2.0: The West's Resurgent War Against Islam. D. W. // Middle East Journal;Autumn2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p761
A review is presented of the book "Crusade 2.0: The West's Resurgent War Against Islam," by John Feffer.
- The Crusades Are Back. Feffer, John // Foreign Policy in Focus;
The article reports the rise of Islamophobia in the U.S. and the publication of "Crusade 2.0," by John Feffer of the Institute for Policy Studies, a book which compares the Crusades of a thousand years ago with the current fears and policies.
- BOOKS. Witt, Matt // New Labor Forum (Sage Publications Inc.);Fall2012, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p118
The article reviews the books including "Conspiracy of Silence," by Chris Lamb, "Dear White America," by Tim Wise, and "Crusade 2.0," by John Feffer.
- Playing the Pundit. Feffer, John // Foreign Policy in Focus;8/3/2012, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "Playing the Pundit," by John Feffer, which appeared in the "Huffington Post." In the article, the author discusses the challenges associated with being a political expert and narrates various events when he forgot something or did not have adequate...