- Fidel: A Biography Of Fidel Castro // Magill Book Reviews;
A British-born American psychiatrist, who served in the administration of President Jimmy Carter, takes a new look at the man who rules a Communist state ninety miles from United States shores. This readable, easy-to-follow work, which strives for fairness and objectivity, is the most thorough...
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Olson, Ray // Booklist;02/01/98, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p880
Reviews the book `For Fidelity: How Intimacy and Commitment Enrich Our Lives,' by Cathrine M. Wallace.
- SECRETS TO A LASTING MARRIAGE. Wallace, Catherine // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p42
Presents an excerpt from the book `For Fidelity,' which is about fidelity in marriage.
- Real sex. Wilson, John // Christianity Today;04/06/98, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the book `For Fidelity: How Intimacy and Commitment Enrich Our Lives,' by Catherine M. Wallace. INSET: Excerpt.
- Revolutions per minute. Nixon, Rob // New Yorker;9/11/95, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p91
Reviews the book `High Fidelity,' by Nick Hornsby.
- Fidelity: Five Stories Angyal, Andrew J. // Magill Book Reviews;
Wendell Berry's FIDELITY contains five new stories about the Port William Membership.
- Forecasts: Fiction. Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;8/17/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 37, p486
Reviews the book `Fidelity: Five Stories,` by Wendell Berry.
- In the heart's native language. McEntyre, John // Christian Century;3/17/93, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p297
Reviews the book `Fidelity: Five Stories,' by Wendell Berry.
- Fine tuned. Bellafante, Ginia // Time International (South Pacific Edition);04/01/96, Issue 14, p67
Reviews the book `High Fidelity,' by Nick Hornby.