A Conference on Engineering GREEN
- New Jersey Section. // Cost Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information on the joint meeting of the Northern West Virginia Section and the WV Society of Professional Engineers on November 17, 2010 at Northern West Virginia (NWV).
- Engineering the Olympics - one day event on 7 March 2013. // Connect (TWI);Jan/Feb2013, Issue 182, p6
The article offers information on the Engineering the Olympics meeting to be held in England on March 7, 2013.
- Engel hosts medical engineers. // Rubber World;Mar2013, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p20
The article offers information on the med.con, a medical engineering conference, which has been organized by the Engel Deutschland Technologieforum Stuttgart in which Engel presented medical engineering applications.
- ... the FIG Young Surveyors' Network is moving forward and is establishing a European Young Surveyors' Network supported by CLGE!!! Unger, Eva-Maria // GEOInformatics;Sep2013, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p50
The article offers information on the FIG Young Surveyors' Network's 1st European Meeting to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, on October 17-18, 2013, that will focus on geographical surveying.
- Putting words to hope's tune. de Koker, Verelene // Journal of the South African Institution of Civil Engineering;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the Civilution Congress 2014 conference to be held at the Emperor's Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa on April 6-8, 2014.
- Technical Board to Review 2012 Annual Meeting Abstracts. // Cost Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that the deadline for submission of the abstracts for the 2012 AACE International Annual Meeting is on January 31, 2012 and Technical Board is responsible for reviewing all submitted abstracts.
- IMTS features motion control conference. // Motion System Design Exclusive Insight;8/1/2012, p12
The article offers information on the Motion, Drives and Automation Conference to be held at McCormick Place, Lakeside Hall in Chicago, Illinois on September 10-11, 2012.
- Talent is key to Ireland's future. // Engineers Journal;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p314
The article offers information about Engineers Ireland's 7th annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Symposium to be held on October 6, 2010 in Dublin, Ireland.
- A Look Ahead to the Second World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering. // JOM: The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TM;May2013, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p583
The article offers brief information on the Second World congress in Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME) to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah on July 7-11, 2013.