Violence Against Women: A Physician's Guide to Identification and Management (Book)
- Family Violence in Primary Care/Violence Against Women: A Physician's Guide to Identification and Management (Book). Clark, Jocalyn // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/20/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7416, p686
Reviews the books, "Family Violence in Primary Care," edited by Stephen Amiel and Iona Heath and "Violence Against Women: A Physician's Guide to Identification and Management," edited by Jane M. Liebschutz, Susan M. Frayne and Glenn N. Saxe.
- Reclaiming Self: Issues and Resources for Women Abused by Inmate Partners. (Book). Neilson, Linda C. // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p449
Reviews the book "Reclaiming Self: Issues and Resources for Women Abused by Intimate Partners," edited by Leslie M. Tutty and Carolyn Goard.
- THE BATTERED WOMAN (Book). McRae, James A. // Journal of Comparative Family Studies;Autumn86, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p409
Reviews the book "The Battered Woman," by Lenore Walker.
- Battered Women: A Psychosociological Study of Domestic Violence (Book). J. M. G. // Social Work;Jul78, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p341
Reviews the book "Battered Women: A Psychosociological Study of Domestic Violence," edited by Maria Roy.
- When Battered Women Kill (Book). Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Hoffert, Barbara; Dealy, Ann; Parker, Susan E. // Library Journal;4/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p157
Reviews the book 'When Battered Women Kill,' by Angela Browne.
- Violence Against Women (Book). Reed, Laura // School Library Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p157
Reviews the book "Violence Against Women," edited by Karen F. Balkin.
- The invisible victims. Butalia, Urvashi // India Today;3/23/2009, p33
The article reviews the book "Daughters of Shame," by Jasvinder Sanghera.
- The Burning Bed (Book Review). Lowenthal, Sallie F. // Library Journal;10/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 18, p2196
Reviews the book 'The Burning Bed: The True Story of Francine Hughes--A Beaten Wife Who Rebelled,' by Faith McNulty.
- THE HUMMINGBIRD'S DAUGHTER. // Publishers Weekly;4/18/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 16, p44
Reviews the book "The Hummingbird's Daughter," by Luis Alberto Urrea.