Nehasane Fire Observer: An Adirondack Woman's Summer of '42 (Book)
- A Work of Hospitality: The Open Door Reader 1982-2002 (Book). Gathje, Peter R. // Network News;Summer2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p26
Reviews the book 'A Work of Hospitality: The Open Door Reader 1982-2002,' edited by Peter R. Gathje.
- Work and Illness: The Cancer Patient (Book). TIMKO, DEBRA M.; Till-Retz, Roberta // Labor Studies Journal;Winter90, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p90
Reviews the book `Work and Illness: The Cancer Patient,' edited by Ivan Barofsky.
- Culture Works (Book). Robinson, Daniel J. // Canadian Journal of Communication;2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p134
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Culture Works: The Political Economy of Culture,' edited by Richard Maxwell.
- Yeohlee: Work (Book). Cambridge, Nicolas // Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body & Culture;Sep2004, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p367
Reviews the book "Yeohlee: Work," edited by John Major and Yeohlee Tang.
- Scribes Transcribed. Kauffmann, Stanley // New Republic;11/18/67, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p24
Reviews the book "Writers at Work," introduced by Alfred Kazin.
- Artists at Work: New Technology in Textile and Fibre Art (Book). // American Craft;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p28
Reviews the book "Artists at Work: New Technology in Textile and Fibre Art," translated in English and Italian by Guido Pugi, Patricia Kinsella, Beatrijs Sterk, Stefania Gori, Miranda MacPhail and Frances Geesin.
- The Complete Works (Book). Donno, Elizabeth Story // Shakespeare Studies;1988, Vol. 20, p317
Reviews the book 'The Complete Works: Original-spelling Edition,' edited by Stanley Wells, Gary Taylor, John Jowett and William Montgomery.
- Education and Work Eighty-first Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education (Book). Steller, Arthur W. // Educational Leadership;Jan1983, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p72
Reviews the book 'Education and Work: Eighty-First Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education,' edited by Harry Silberman.
- Men at Work (Book). Carton, Benedict // Journal of Social History;Fall2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book 'Men at Work: Labour, Masculinities, Development,' edited by Cecile Jackson.