- Cover page. // Harpur Palate;Winter/Spring2012, Vol. 11 Issue 2, preceding p1
The cover page of the winter and spring issue of the journal "Harpur Palate" is presented.
- Beowulf (Book). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;4/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p813
Reviews the book 'Beowulf: A Verse Translation With Treasures of the Ancient North.' translated by Marijane Osborn with an introduction by Fred C. Robinson.
- The indexer. Gobble, Tyler // Indexer;Mar2014, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the author's personal interpretation of the index. Topics discussed include the basic characteristic and structure of the index, the rarity of the index in fictional books, a comparison of the index with poetry and liquor and the transcendental experience the index generates...
- The Last Romantic (Book). // New York Review of Books;4/25/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p29
Reviews the book 'The Last Romantic: A Poet Among Publishers. An Oral Autobiography by John Hall Wheelock,' edited by Matthew J. Bruccoli and Judith S. Baughman.
- Our Too Well-lit Fate. Strandquist, Robert // Sub-Terrain;2006, Issue 44, p3
The article reflects the author's view regarding the transformation of literature. According to the author, there was a time during the fifties where it gone or lived through dark sides. However, contemporary sense of story is formed by ambiguous delicacies, all in shades of grey but not really...
- If Not, Winter (Poem). Moldaw, Carol // Antioch Review;Spring2003, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p374
Reviews the non-fiction book 'If Not, Winter,' by Sappho, translated by Anne Carson.
- AMERICAN CLASSIC (Book). Adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);Aug86, Vol. 258 Issue 2, p92
Reviews the book 'American Classic,' edited by Mary Swope and Walter H. Kerr.
- The Poets' Grimm (Book). Monaghan, Patricia // Booklist;5/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 18, p1634
Reviews the book 'The Poets' Grimm: 20th Century Poems From Grimm Fairy Tales,' edited by Jeanne Marie Beaumont and Claudia Carlson.
- Divided Light (Book). Kirby, David // Library Journal;4/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p813
Reviews the book 'Divided Light: Father and son Poems; A Twentieth-century American Anthology,' edited and introduced by Jason Shinder.