Alternative Medicine for the Elderly (Book)
- Monographs on Naturopathic Medicines. Duff, Katherine // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Feb/Mar2003, Issue 235/236, p149
Reviews the book 'Alternative Medicine Review, Monographs,' Volume One, edited by Kelly Czap.
- Introduction to CAM Textbook. Klotter, Jule // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Feb/Mar2003, Issue 235/236, p153
Reviews the book 'Essentials of Complementary and Alternative Medicine,' edited by Wayne B. Jonas and Jeffrey S. Levin.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Secrets (Book). Bauer, Brent A. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Mar2003, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p386
Reviews the book 'Complementary and Alternative Medicine Secrets,' edited by Wendy Kohatsu.
- Alternative Medicine (Book Review). Fazioli, Carol; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne // School Library Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p150
Reviews the book 'Alternative Medicine,' by Thomas J. Billitteri.
- The Respiratory System, Vol. 2: Control of Breathing (Book). Lloyd, Thomas C. // American Scientist;May/Jun87, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p306
Reviews the book `The Respiratory System,' volume 2: Control of Breathing, edited by N.S. Cherniack and J.G. Widdicombe.
- Mosby's complementary & Alternative Medicine: A Research-Based Approach, Third Edition, 2008. ROBERTSHAWE, PENNY // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Sep2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p178
The article reviews the book "Mosby's Complementary & Alternative Medicine: A Research-Based Approach," Third Edition," by Lyn Freeman.
- ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: THE CHRISTIAN HANDBOOK. // Today's Christian Woman;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: THE CHRISTIAN HANDBOOK," by Donald O'Mathuna and Walt Larimore.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Ethics, the Patient, and the Physician. Rosenthal, David S. // Journal of Palliative Medicine;Dec2007, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p1420
The article reviews the book "Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Ethics, the Patient, and the Physician," edited by Lois Snyder.
- Complementary and alternative medicine: challenge and change (Book). Dixon, Anna // European Journal of Public Health;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p185
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Challenge and Change,' edited by M. Kelner, B. Wellman, B. Pescosolido and M. Saks.