Clinical Information Systems: A Component-Based Approach (Book)
- Givin' 'Em What They Want. // American Libraries;Mar2002, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p89
Reviews the book 'Guide to User Needs Assessment for Integrated Information Resource Management and Collection Development,' edited by Dora Biblarz, Stephen Bosch, and Chris Sugnet.
- Dikkat Ekonomisi. çankiri, Süreyya // Turkish Librarianship / Turk Kutuphaneciligi;Mar2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p167
The article reviews the book "The Attention Economy," translated by Sarper DiktaÅŸ.
- Selectivity in Information Systems (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr86, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p595
Reviews the book 'Selectivity in Information Systems: Survival of the Fittest,' edited by Kenneth S. Warren.
- InfoSense (Book). Chudasama, Arvind // Knowledge Management;May2001, p31
Reviews the book 'InfoSense: Turning Information into Knowledge,' by Keith Devlin.
- Book Review: Managing Web Content. // Information Management Journal;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p87
Reviews the book 'Web Content Management: A Collaborative Approach,' edited by Russell Nakano.
- Information and Information Systems. // Information Today;Apr1992, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p68
Reviews the book "Information and Information Systems," by Michael Buckland.
- Recognition & Assessment. Hemmings, Mary // Library Journal;11/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 19, p52
Reviews the book 'Information Systems: A Strategic Approach to Planning and Implementation,' by Richard M. Kesner.
- Encyclopedia of Information Systems (Book). Coutts, Brian; McConnell, Tamara // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p42
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Encyclopedia of Information Systems,' 4 vols., edited by Hossein Bidgoli.
- Andrew Basden, Philosophical Frameworks for Understanding Information Systems. Poli, Roberto // Minds & Machines;May2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p293
The article reviews the book "Philosophical Frameworks for Understanding Information Systems," by Andrew Basden.