- NONTRADITIONAL WARFARE (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book 'Nontraditional Warfare: Twenty-First Century Threats and Responses,' edited by William R. Schilling.
- Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, society and warfare in the nineteenth century (Book). Twaddle, Michael // African Affairs;Jul2004, Vol. 103 Issue 412, p507
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, Society and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- FINDING THE MANUEVERED WOMAN: ENLOE'S EXAMINATION OF THE MILITARY. Rowley, Monica // Sexuality & Culture;Spring2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p103
Reviews the book 'Maneuvers: The International Politics of Militarizing Women's Lives,' by Cynthia Enloe.
- LAW AND RESPONSIBILITY IN WARFARE (Book Review). Bradway, John S. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun76, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p714
Reviews the book 'Law and Responsibility in Warfare: The Vietnam Experience,' edited by Peter D. Troboff.
- War over Kosovo: Politics and Strategy in a Global Age (Book). Czarnecki, Jon // Naval War College Review;Winter2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p178
Reviews the book 'War Over Kosovo: Politics and Strategy in a Global Age,' edited by Andrew J. Bacevich and Eliot A. Cohen.
- Holding the Line (Book). Ross, Andrew L. // Naval War College Review;Winter2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p149
Reviews the book 'Holding the Line: U.S. Defense Alternatives for the 21st Century,' edited by Cindy Williams.
- Books and Things. // New Republic;5/25/18, Vol. 15 Issue 186, p120
Reviews the book "1920," by Lucian.
- The Pepperdogs (Book). Turcotte, William E. // Naval War College Review;Summer2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p173
Reviews the book "The Pepperdogs,â€ by Bing West.
- Warfare, Culture, and Environment (Book). Spencer, Chrles S. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p395
Reviews the book 'Warfare, Culture, and Environment,' edited by Brian R. Ferguson.