- Warfare, Culture, and Environment (Book). Spencer, Chrles S. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p395
Reviews the book 'Warfare, Culture, and Environment,' edited by Brian R. Ferguson.
- THE RUBBISH OF WAR. Grover, Herbert D. // BioScience;May87, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p358
Reviews the book "Explosive Remnants of War: Mitigating the Environmental Effects," edited by Arthur H. Westing.
- Overreaching Analysis of John J. Pershing. Mueller, Edward A. // Army Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p69
The article reviews the book "Pershing," by Jim Lacey.
- War and Weapons (Book). Lindsey, David A.; Pollack, Pamela D. // School Library Journal;Aug82, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p117
Reviews the book 'War and Weapons,' edited by Jennifer Justice and illustrations by Angus McBride.
- BELORUSSIA 1944 (BOOK). Armstrong, Richard N. // Military Review;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p83
Reviews the book 'Belorussia 1944: The Soviet General Staff Study,' translated by David M. Glantz and Harold S. Orenstein and edited by Frank Cass.
- NONTRADITIONAL WARFARE (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book 'Nontraditional Warfare: Twenty-First Century Threats and Responses,' edited by William R. Schilling.
- Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, society and warfare in the nineteenth century (Book). Twaddle, Michael // African Affairs;Jul2004, Vol. 103 Issue 412, p507
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, Society and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- FINDING THE MANUEVERED WOMAN: ENLOE'S EXAMINATION OF THE MILITARY. Rowley, Monica // Sexuality & Culture;Spring2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p103
Reviews the book 'Maneuvers: The International Politics of Militarizing Women's Lives,' by Cynthia Enloe.
- LAW AND RESPONSIBILITY IN WARFARE (Book Review). Bradway, John S. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun76, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p714
Reviews the book 'Law and Responsibility in Warfare: The Vietnam Experience,' edited by Peter D. Troboff.