- U.S. Navy: A Complete History (Book). Seamon, Richard // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2004, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p84
Reviews the book "U.S. Navy: A Complete History," by M. Hill Goodspeed.
- United States Naval Aviation (Book Review). Taylor, Blaine // Military History;Feb2002, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p65
Reviews the book 'United States Naval Aviation,' edited by M. Hill Goodspeed.
- National Naval Aviation, Museum: The Historic Collection. Jampoler, Andrew C. A. // Naval History;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p64
A review of the book "National Naval Aviation Museum: The Historic Collection," by M. Hill Goodspeed and Michael Duncan is presented.
- Naval Warfare (Book). Sweetman, Jack // Naval History;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p57
Reviews the book 'Naval Warfare: An International Encyclopedia,' edited by Spencer C. Tucker.
- Sunburst (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p101
Reviews the book 'Sunburst: The Rise of Japanese Naval Air Power, 1909-1941,' Mark R. Peattie.
- Hitler vs. Roosevelt (Book Review). Itkin, Stanley L. // Library Journal;6/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p1334
Reviews the book 'Hitler vs. Roosevelt: The Undeclared Naval War,' by Thomas A. Bailey and Paul B. Ryan.
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jan2016, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p95
The article offfers information on the periodical including details on Sea Services and their mission, review of articles and book reviews.
- THOMAS MACDONOUGH (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book 'Thomas Macdonough: Master of Command in the Early U.S. Navy,' by David Curtis Skaggs.
- Waves of Hate (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Oct2002, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p114
Reviews the book 'Waves of Hate: Naval Atrocities of the Second World War,' by Tony Bridgland.