Hacked attacked & Abused
- The Delusion of Income Policy. Schmidinan, John // Labor Studies Journal;Fall78, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p183
Reviews the book "The Delusion of Incomes Policy," by Samuel Brittan and Peter Lilley
- Dirty Dealing (Book Review). // Director;Dec2001, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p75
Reviews the book `Dirty Dealing: The Untold Truth About Global Money Laundering,' by Peter Lilley.
- Dirty Dealing (Book). Kennedy, Carol // Director;Aug2003, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p34
Reviews the book 'Dirty Dealing,' by Peter Lilley.
- German lessons half-learnt. // New Scientist;11/21/92, Vol. 136 Issue 1848, p3
Criticizes Peter Lilley of Britain's Department of Trade and Industry on the introduction of Faraday Centres that have been set up to transfer the most successful elements of Germany's Fraunhofer Institutes to Britain. Lilley has captured little of the recipe for success of these centers; What...
- Untitled. Roth, Andrew // New Statesman & Society;10/15/93, Vol. 6 Issue 274, p26
Reports on Peter Lilley's political life. National Audit Office's discovery of errors in his department's income support awards; Fighting to retain his massive 70 billion pound Social Security budget; Key role as a leading anti-federalist; Lying over the banned exports to Iraq.
- Computer security sourcebook (Book). Parrish, Michael // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p76
Reviews the book "Computer security sourcebook."
- OFFICE SECURITY 101. Esprit, Schuyler K.; Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p58
Reviews the book "Computer Security: 20 Things Every Employee Should Know," by Ben Rothke.
- Computer Security: a Handbook for Management (Book). Cole, Malcolm // Accountancy;Aug1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1092, p146
Reviews the book 'Computer Security: A Handbook for Management,' by Leonard H. Fine.
- Lilley gets tough on benefit fraud. // Public Finance;10/18/96, p3
Focuses on the powers granted to Great Britain social security secretary Peter Lilley under a package of anti-fraud measures announced in October 1997. Methods for detecting benefit frauds; Other measures by the government to track down benefits frauds.