Epidemiology for the uninitiated, 5th ed. (Book)
- Epidemiology for uninitiated, 5th ed. Critchley, Julia // Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health;Nov2004, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p963
Reviews the book "Epidemiology for the Uninitiated," 5th ed., by D. Coggan, G. Rose and D.J.P. Barker.
- Epidemiology for the Uninitiated, 5th Edition (Book). Maynard, R. L. // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;May2004, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p476
Reviews the book "Epidemiology for the Uninitiated," 5th edition by David Coggon and others.
- Skinny but enticing. Florey, Charles du V. // British Medical Journal;11/17/1979, Vol. 2 Issue 6200, p1283
Reviews the book 'Epidemiology for the Uninitiated,' by Geoffrey Rose and D.J.P. Barker.
- Mothers, Babies and Disease in Later Life. Whincup, Peter H. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Aug1995, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p458
The article reviews the book "Mothers, Babies and Disease in Later Life," by D.J.P. Barker.
- Best books on epidemiology: a personal choice. Wessely, Simon // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/1/94, Vol. 309 Issue 6958, p887
Reviews several books on epidemiology. 'Epidemiology for the Uninitiated, 3rd edition,' by D. Coggan, G. Rose and D. Barker; 'Statistical Models in Epidemiology,' by D. Clayton and M. Hills; 'Modern Epidemiology,' by K. Rothman.
- The window of opportunity: Pre-pregnancy to 24 months of age. Kumar, Pratap // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jan2011, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p122
The article reviews the book "The Window of Opportunity: Pre-Pregnancy to 24 Months of Age," edited by D. J. P. Barker, R. L. Bergmann and P. L. Ogra.
- Health risks from mobile phone base stations. Coggon, D. // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;May2006, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p298
A commentary by Professor D. Coggon to the article "Subjective Symptoms, Sleeping Problems and Cognitive Performance in Subjects Living Near Mobile Phone Base Stations" by H-P Hutter et al was presented. It discusses the health of those residing near mobile phone base stations who are subject to...
- The Challenge of Epidemiology (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/1/88, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p602
Reviews the book 'The Challenge of Epidemiology: Issues and Selected Readings,' discussed and compiled by Carol Buck, Alvaro Llopis, Enrique N aouml j Ã© ra and Milton Terris.
- A Dictionary of Epidemiology (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/1/88, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p602
Reviews the book 'A Dictionary of Epidemiology,' 2nd ed., edited by John M. Last.