Clinical Primer of Rheumatology (Book)
- BOOK NOTES. // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/21/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p710
Reviews the books 'Clinical Primer of Rheumatology,' edited by W.J. Koopman, D.W. Boulware, and G.R. Heudebert and ' Presenting Health with Power Point,' by A. Gillies.
- Rheumatology. Ehrlich, George E. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/1/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 21, p2665
Reviews the book "Arthritis and Allied Conditions: A Textbook of Rheumatology, vols 1 & 2," edited by William J. Koopman and Larry W. Moreland.
- Rheumatologist urges generalists to brush up on their rheumatology. // Modern Medicine;Aug95, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p51
Presents an abstract of the study titled `The impact of rheumatology in the primary care setting: One rheumatologist's odyssey,' by L.D. Kerr published in the March 1995 issue of `South Medical Journal.'
- Pain in neck, shoulder, and arm. Barry, M.; Jenner, J.R. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/21/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6973, p183
Focuses on pain in the neck, shoulder and arms. Clinical presentation in rheumatological practice; Sources of neck pain; Includes acute spasm of neck muscles; Treatment; Sources of shoulder pain; Treatment; Elbow pain.
- Of all the ginned joints... Chang, David J. // Patient Care;3/15/1996, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p182
Presents case and comment information on a 54 year old man with a history of chronic alcoholism who was admitted to the hospital with a one-day history of pain and swelling in the right shoulder, elbow and right knee. Patients medical history; What physical examination reveals; Comment;...
- Bone, muscle and rheumatology. // Age & Ageing;Aug2013, Vol. 42 Issue suppl_3, piii12
The article presents abstracts on bone, muscle, and rheumatology topics which include the progress of sexism and ageism in clinical research, the effectiveness of the older people algorithm in detecting people with sarcopenia, and evaluation of buprenorphine transdermal system in elderly subjects.
- Who needs knees? Kavanaugh, Arthur F.; Cush, John J. // Patient Care;3/15/1997, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p181
Presents a case study where a 65-year-old man had compliants of severe knee pains which he attributed to old age and highlights comments on the diagnosis. How the man's conditions developed into chronic bilateral pain; How the condition being consistent with the diagnosis of rheumatoid...
- Can water exercises cause damage? Conn, Doyt L. // Arthritis Today;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p59
Presents answers to queries concerning rheumatology. Includes treatment for sarcoidosis; Appropriateness of ankle fusion after injury; Examination of arthritis nutritional supplement Pycnogenol.
- Paediatric Rheumatology. Lee, Angela // Nursing Children & Young People;Nov2012, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p13
The article reviews the book "Paediatric Rheumatology," by Helen Foster and Paul A. Brogan.