The 5-Minute Herb and Dietary Supplement Consult (Book)
- The 5-Minute Herb and Dietary Supplement Consult (Book). Kupferberg, Natalie // Library Journal;6/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p105
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The 5-Minute Herb and Dietary Supplement Consult,' by Adriane Fugh-Berman.
- The 5-Minute Herb and Dietary Supplement Consult (Book). Balick, Michael J. // HerbalGram;Fall2003, Issue 60, p72
Reviews the book "The 5-Minute Herb and Dietary Supplement Consult," by Adriane Fugh-Berman.
- Library Science. Lyons, Molly // Prevention;Jul2006, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p129
The article reviews several books about health, including "Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era," "American Medical Association Family Medical Guide," and "The 5-Minute Herb & Dietary Supplement Consult."
- What price integrity? Godlee, Fiona // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/17/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7555, p1400
The article presents a letter from the editor regarding medical education and the drug industry. Adriane Fugh-Berman and Sharon Batt suggest that only activities which are not funded by the pharmaceutical industry should be considered education. Other options to fund medical education are...
- It's up to journals to 'bust' ghostwriters. M. A. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that a British medical communications firm's graceless effort at planting a ghostwritten manuscript is causing a stir on both sides of the Atlantic. In the "Journal of General Internal Medicine," Adriane Fugh-Berman had recounted her astonishment at receiving, unsolicited, a...
- ACCME, PHARMEDOUT SPAR OVER CME MONEY AND INTENTIONS. Lee, Jaimy // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2016, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that Adriane Fugh-Berman, director of PharmedOut project which deals with the study marketing and pharmaceutical practices, has criticized the aspects of the continuing medical education (CME) standards under Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Hormone Cream: Does It Work? Stacey, Michelle // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p132
Reports on the safety of hormone replacement alternative remedies in the U.S. Effectiveness of progesterone creams; Comments from Neil Goodman of the Committee on Reproductive Medicine of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists; Risks associated with hormone therapy.
- Dietary Supplements and Functional Foods. // Italian Journal of Food Science;2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p239
The article reviews the book "Dietary Supplements and Functional Foods," by Geoffrey P. Webb.
- Dietary supplements of plant origin: A nutrition and health approach (Book). Mannion, A. M. // Biologist;Summer2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p117
Reviews the book "Dietary supplements of plant origin: A nutrition and health approach," edited by Massimo Maffei.