A painful understanding
- Pain: The Science and Culture of Why We Hurt (Book). Keeley, Paul // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/17/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7445, p961
Reviews the book "Pain: The Science and Culture of Why We Hurt," by Marni Jackson.
- Pain (Book). Wiersema, Robert // Quill & Quire;Apr2002, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p34
Reviews the book 'Pain: The Fifth Vital Sign,' by Marni Jackson.
- The Fifth Vital Sign (Book). Stone, Martha E. // Library Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p131
Reviews the book 'The Fifth Vital Sign: What We Need to Know About Pain,' by Marni Jackson.
- HOME FREE: The Myth of the Empty Nest. Crane, Connie Jeske // Herizons;Summer2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p41
The article reviews the book "Home Free: The Myth of the Empty Nest," by Marni Jackson.
- THE MOTHER ZONE: Love, Sex and Laundry in the Modern Family. Harrison, Joan // Women Artists News Book Review;1995, Vol. 20, p53
The article reviews the book "The Mother Zone: Love, Sex and Laundry in the Modern Family," by Marni Jackson.
- Don't I Know You? Ophoff, Cortney // Booklist;9/1/2016, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p44
No abstract available.
- Pain (Book). Dyck, Peter James // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar67, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p630
Reviews the book 'Pain. Henry Ford Hospital International Symposium,' edited by Robert S. Knighton and Paul R. Dumke.
- Pain (Book). Domino, Edward F. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May76, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p625
Reviews the book 'Pain. Clinical and Experimental Perspectives,' edited by Matisyohu Weisenberg.
- For generalist, specialist, and student. Hampton, J.R. // British Medical Journal;3/18/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6114, p710
Reviews the book 'Chest Pain: An Integrated Diagnostic Approach,' edited by Donald L. Levene, Ronald F. Billings, Geoffrey M. Davies, John Edmeads, and Frederic G. Saibil.