AMERICAN ECONOMIC POLICY IN THE 1990S (Book)
- American Economic Policy in the 1990s. Hax, H. // Journal of Economics;2003, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p87
Reviews the book 'American Economic Policy in the 1990s,' edited by J.A. Frankel and P.R. Orszag.
- Protecting the American Homeland: One Year On (Book). Linden, Julie // Government Information Quarterly;2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p430
Reviews the book "Protecting the American Homeland: One Year On," by Michael E. O'Hanlon and Peter R. Orszag.
- WHAT IS THE CENTRAL GOAL FOR SOCIAL SECURITY REFORM? ADDING REFORM? ACCOUNTS OR PRESERVING THE SOCIAL INSURANCE MISSION? Binstock, Robert H.; Williamson, John B. // Gerontologist;Dec2004, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p851
Reviews the book "Saving Social Security: A Balanced Approach," by Peter A. Diamond and Peter R. Orszag.
- Aging Gracefully: Ideas to Improve Retirement Security in America. Clark, Robert L. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p590
The article reviews the book "Aging Gracefully: Ideas to Improve Retirement Security in America," edited by Peter R. Orszag, J. Mark Iwry and William Gale.
- Peking Over Our Shoulder. Scheiber, Noam // New Republic;9/23/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 17, p28
The article examines Chinese concern about economic policies within the U.S. With a significant amount of their national funds invested in the U.S. government, Chinese officials are interested to see how legislation and government policies within the nation will bolster U.S. creditworthiness....
- Obama Picks Retirement Income Expert as His Budget Director. // Retirement Income Reporter;Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p9
The article announces that economist Peter R. Orszag has been nominated as director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) by President-elect Barack Obama in the U.S.
- Correction. // Newsweek;4/27/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 17, p17
A correction to a quotation from Peter Orszag, director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB), that was published in the April 13, 2009 issue is presented.
- Lawmakers press OMB head on pay-go policy exemptions. Alarkon, Walter // Hill;6/26/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 76, p14
The article reports that a bipartisan group of lawmakers has probed White House Budget Director Peter Orszag over the administration's flexibility on the new pay-as-go- law that would allow any new federal program to be paid by either cutting spending or raising taxes in the U.S.
- Citi May Hire Ex-White House Official. // American Banker;12/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 185, p16
The author reports that former White House Budget Director Peter Orszag may take a position in the investment banking division of the financial services company Citigroup Inc.