Gastrointestinal Mucosal Repair and Experimental Therapeutics (Book)
- Elevated Gastric Ulcer Grossly Resembling Primary Gastric Lymphoma. Adachi, Yosuke; Mori, Masaki; Fujiwara, Tsuyoshi; Sakamoto, Kiyoto // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1988, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p1434
Presents a letter to the editor about a case report of gastric ulcer with elevation of the ulcer bed and elevation of the surrounding mucosa.
- Morphometry of intestinal mucosa in 21 day-old broiler chickens fed mannan-oligosaccharides and a blend of enzymes. // Poultry Science;Aug2006 Supplement, Vol. 85, p11
An abstract of the article "Morphometry of intestinal mucosa in 21 day-old broiler chickens fed mannan-oligosaccharides and a blend of enzymes," by M. C. Oliveira, R. A. Gravena, R. H. Marques, L. C. Cancherini, E. A. Rodrigues and V. M. B. Moraes is presented.
- Organ Culture and Its Diagnostic Use in Celiac Disease. Picarelli, Antonio; Di Tola, Marco; Sabbatella, Luigi // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1999, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p3656
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "In Vitro Production of Endomysial Antibodies in Cultured Duodenal Mucosa From Patients With Celiac Disease," by H. Vogelsang, M. S. Schwarzenhofer, G. Granditsch et al. in the 1998 issue.
- MUCOSAL IMMUNITY: Defensive position. Bell, Jen // Nature Reviews Immunology;Nov2001, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p88
Reports on the results of a study on the origins of immunoglobulin A antibody-forming cells in the gastrointestinal mucosa. Molecular indicators used; Function of the gut lamina propia.
- Reply to: Totally laparoscopic versus laparoscopically assisted distal gastrectomy for gastric cancer. Ikeda, Osamu; Sakaguchi, Yoshihisa; Toh, Yasushi; Baba, Hideo // Surgical Endoscopy;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p964
A response by Osamu Ikeda and colleagues to a letter to the editor about an article related to gastric cancer in the December 2009 issue is presented
- Fatal Gastrointestinal Mucormycosis That Involved the Postoperative Abdominal Wall Wound in an Immunocompetent Host. Carr, Eric J.; Scott, Penelope; Gradon, Jeremy D. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;10/1/1999, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p956
Presents a case study of a fatal gastrointestinal mucormycosis that invaded the postoperative abdominal wall wound of an immunocompetent man. Results of laboratory and radiological examinations administered; Treatment; Background on the illness.
- Gastroprotective peptide trefoil factor family 2 gene is activated by upstream stimulating factor but not by c-Myc in gastrointestinal cancer cells. Al-azzeh, E.; Dittrich, O.; Vervoorts, J.; Blin, N.; Gött, P.; Lüscher, B. // Gut;Nov2002, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p685
Background: Damage to the gastrointestinal mucosa results in the acute up-regulation of the trefoil factor family peptides TFF1, TFF2, and TFF3. They possess protective, healing, and tumour suppressive functions. Little is known about the regulation of TFF gene expression. The promoters of all...
- Gastric Gland Mucous Cells Circulate in Peripheral Blood After Endoscopic Biopsy of the Gastric Mucosa. Shimizu, Fumiaka; Nakayama, Jun; Sugiyama, Atsushi; Kawasaki, Seiji; Katsuyama, Tsutomu // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2000, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p3017
Presents a letter to the editor about endoscopic biopsy of gastric mucosa.
- Gut Mucosa in HIV Infection: "Immune Milk" Solution. Green, Shawn J. // PLoS Medicine;Feb2007, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p392
A letter to the editor in response to the previously published papers about gut mucosa in HIV infection is presented.