Making A Difference--Preventing and Responding to Abuse of People with Developmental Disabilities: A Learning Guide (Book)
- EXPRESS YOURSELF!--ACKNOWLEDGING AND RESPECTING THE SEXUAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OF PEOPLE WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES: A LEARNING GUIDE (Book). Ludwig, Susan // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;Summer98, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p195
Reviews the book "Express Yourself!--Acknowledging and Respecting the Sexual Rights and Freedoms of People with Developmental Disabilities: A Learning Guide," by Jacqueline Brown and Pat Mirenda.
- Pat Mirenda and Teresa Iacono: Autism Spectrum Disorders and AAC. Duchan, Judith // Journal of Autism & Developmental Disorders;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p1755
The article reviews the book "Autism Spectrum Disorders & AAC," by Pat Mirenda and Teresa Iacono.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and AAC. Ostryn, Cheryl // Research & Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities;Winter2008/Spring2009, Vol. 33/34 Issue 4-1, p273
The article reviews the book "Autism Spectrum Disorders and AAC," edited by Pat Mirenda and Teresa Iacono.
- Developmental Disability and Behaviour (Book Review). Goldberg, Benjamin // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p364
Reviews the book 'Developmental Disability and Behaviour,' edited by Christopher Gillberg and Gregory O'Brien.
- Augmentative Alternative Communication: Supporting Children and Adults with Complex Communication Needs (Third Edition). Van Vuren, Marinet // Reach;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p122
The article reviews the book "Augmentative Alternative Communication: Supporting Children and Adults with Complex Communication Needs," Third Edition, by David R. Beukelman and Pat Mirenda.
- Developmental Disabilities of Early Childhood. Denhoff, Eric // Clinical Pediatrics;Mar1979, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p146
Reviews the book "Developmental Disabilities of Early Childhood," edited by Barbara A. Feingold and Caryl L. Bank.
- Progress Tests for the Developmentally Disabled (Book Review). Draganosky, Joseph E. // Library Journal;3/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p621
Reviews the book 'Progress Tests for the Developmentally Disabled: An Evaluation,' by John Doucette and Ruth Freedman.
- Looking problems in the face. Lowry, Stella // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/22/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6680, p1111
Reviews the book 'Matthew: My Son's Struggle,' by C. Learoyd.
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND CHILD WELFARE (Book). Berrick, Jill Duerr // Child & Adolescent Social Work Journal;Aug99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p317
Reviews the book "Developmental Disabilities and Child Welfare," by Ronald C. Hughes and Judith S. Rycus.