KULANU (ALL OF US): A PROGRAM FOR CONGREGATIONS IMPLEMENTING GAY AND LESBIAN INCLUSION. A HANDBOOK FOR UAHC CONGREGATIONS (Book)
- Lesbian Nuns (Book). Mozenter, Frada L.; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;6/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p122
Reviews the book 'Lesbian Nuns: Breaking Silence,' edited by Rosemary Curb and Nancy Manahan.
- Lesbian Studies (Book). Taylor, Rebecca // Library Journal;2/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p217
Reviews the book 'Lesbian Studies: Present and Future,' edited and introduced by Margaret Cruikshank.
- Lesbian Peoples (Book Review). Biggs, Mary // Library Journal;11/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 20, p2465
Reviews the book 'Lesbian Peoples: Material for a Dictionary,' by Monique Wittig and Sande Zeig.
- Groundswell (Book). // Diva;Apr2004, Issue 95, p69
Reviews the book "Groundswell".
- Journeying Out of Silence. Healy, Eloise Klein // Lesbian Tide;May/Jun80, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p26
Reviews the book 'The Lesbian Path,' edited by Margaret Cruikshank.
- BOOKS: Lesbian survival. Ramsay, Heather // Body Politic;Aug80, Issue 65, p30
Reviews the book "The Lesbian Path," edited by Margaret Cruikshank.
- A JOURNEY THROUGH LESBIA. Kelley, Gahan // Lesbian Tide;Jul/Aug76, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p26
Reviews the book 'The Lesbian Reader,' edited by Gina Covina and Laurel Galana.
- Lesbians in Canada (Book). Doctor, Farzana // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p484
Reviews the book 'Lesbians in Canada,' edited by Sharon Dale Stone.
- Tender Secrets Revered. McDonald, Sharon // Lesbian Tide;Jan/Feb78, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p30
Reviews the book 'Lesbian Lives,' edited by Barbara Grier and Colletta Reid.