- Essentials of Medical Genomics. Korf, Bruce R. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/24/2003, Vol. 349 Issue 4, p409
The article reviews the book "Essentials of Medical Genomics," by Stuart M. Brown, with contributions by Harry Ostrer and John G. Hay.
- Genomics in Medicine. Marcy, Joshua // Genomics & Proteomics;Mar2003, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p52
Reviews the book 'Essentials of Medical Genomics,' by Stuart M. Brown.
- BOOK AND SOFTWARE NOTES. Overhage, J. Marc; Dexter, Paul; Townsend, Raymond R. // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/18/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p524
Provides structured abstracts of information on books, computer programs, and other material related to the field of internal medicine. Hospital Medicine Essentials for PDA Version 5.0; 'Essentials of Medical Genomics,' by S.M. Brown.
- Essentials of Medical Genomics. Whittaker, John // Human Genomics;Jan2004, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p150
Reviews the book "Essentials of Medical Genomics," Stuart Brown with John Hay and Harry Oster.
- Noah's mark. Hilton, Lisette // Dermatology Times;Jun2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p27
The article provides information on the Noah Worcester Dermatological Society in the U.S. Its objective is to nurture a small national dermatological organization characterized by scientific programs of high caliber and close association among its members. Meanwhile, the society had its first...
- Review of "Next-generation DNA sequencing informatics" by Stuart M. Brown (Editor). Sehn, Jennifer K. // Journal of Pathology Informatics;Jan2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p208
The article reviews the book "Next-Generation DNA Sequencing Informatics" edited by Stuart M. Brown.
- Human genome project. // Congressional Digest;Feb98, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p39
Focuses on the Human Genome Project which is aimed at understanding the hereditary instructions that make each human unique. Background information on the project; How genetic alterations increase a person's risk of developing diseases; Information of tools and techniques designed to find genes...
- Anticipating the impact of genomics. Campalani, Sally // Cancer Nursing Practice;Mar2012, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
The author highlights the importance of understanding and anticipating the impact of genomics by cancer nurses for better understanding of targeted therapies explaining their benefits to patients and their families.
- Mane Event. // Current Events;3/1/2010, Vol. 109 Issue 18, p6
The article offers information on the hair sample found in Greenland to decode the first full genetic blueprint or genome of an ancient human.