Sport, Health and Drugs: A Critical Sociological Perspective (Book)
- Pain and Injury in Sport: Social and Ethical analysis. Milne, C. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Nov2006, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p950
The article reviews the book "Pain and Injury in Sport: Social and Ethical Analysis," by Sigmund Loland, Berit Skirstad, and Ivan Waddington.
- Fighting Fans: Football Hooliganism as a World Phenomenon (Book). Liston, Katie // Irish Journal of Sociology;2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p108
Reviews the book "Fighting Fans: Football Hooliganism as a World Phenomenon," edited by Eric Dunnin, Patrick Murphy, Ivan Waddington and Antonios E. Astrinakis.
- Extreme Sports (Book). // Library Media Connection;Apr/May2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p85
Reviews the book "Extreme Sports."
- Women in Sport (Book). Shephard, Roy J. // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Apr2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p206
Reviews the book 'Women in Sport,' edited by B. Drinkwater.
- ABC Sports (Book). Berger, Morey // Library Journal;2/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p470
Reviews the book 'ABC Sports: The Complete Book of Sportsfacts,' edited by Craig T. Norback.
- Sports Machines (Book). // Library Media Connection;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p64
Reviews the book "Sports Machines".
- LIFE in Sports (Book). Simons, Samuel // Library Journal;11/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 19, p107
Reviews the book 'LIFE in Sports: A Pictorial History of Sports From the Incomparable Archives of America's Greatest Picture Magazine.'
- Sports! (Book Review). Berger, Morey // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1763
Reviews the book 'Sports,' by Neil Leifer and George Plimpton with foreword by Red Smith.
- Sports for Life (Book Review). Tillman, Kenneth // Library Journal;11/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 20, p2478
Reviews the book 'Sports for Life,' by Robert M. Buxbaum and Lyle J. Micheli.