North Wales Miners: A Fragile Unity, 1945-1996 (Book)
- The Scottish Miners, 1764-1939, Volume 1 (book). Whatley, Christopher A. // Scottish Economic & Social History;2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p83
Reviews the book 'The Scottish Miners, 1764â€“1939,' Volume One by Alan B. Campbell.
- Minerals. // Library Media Connection;May2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p95
The article reviews the book "Minerals."
- MINERALS AND MEN (Book). Gray, John A. // Annals of Regional Science;Mar1976, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p147
Reviews the book 'Minerals & Men,' by James F. McDivitt and Gerald Manners.
- OUR STORY (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;11/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 45, p54
Reviews the book 'Our Story: 77 Hours That Tested Our Friendship and Our Faith,' by the Quecreek miners as told to Jeff Goodell.
- Rocks & Minerals. Gole, Thomas // Science & Children;Feb2003, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p54
The article reviews the book "Rocks & Minerals."
- KANSAS: The History of the Sunflower State, 1854-2000. Holt, Marilyn Irvin // Journal of the West;Fall2004, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p89
Reviews the book "Kansas: The History of the Sunflower State, 1854-2000," by Craig Miner.
- Miners and Mariners of the Seven Gorge. Hudson, Pat // English Historical Review;Sep2001, Vol. 116 Issue 468, p961
Reviews the book "Miners and Mariners of the Seven Gorge: Probate Inventories for Benthall, Broseley, Little Wenlock and Madeley, 1660-1764," edited by Barrie Trinder and Nancy Cox.
- Disorders of Mineral Metabolism/Disorders of Mineral Metabolism (Book). Neelon, Francis A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan1983, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p125
Reviews two books. 'Disorders of Mineral Metabolism,' vol. 1, edited by Felix Bronner and Jack W. Coburn; 'Disorders of Mineral Metabolism,' vol. 2, edited by Felix Bronner and Jack W. Coburn.
- The Leicestershire Miners. Taylor, Andrew J. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring93, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews the book "The Leicestershire Miners," by Colin Griffin.