Thirty-Three Years in the Trenches: Memoirs of a sussex Working Man (Book)
- Learning Medicine, 11th edn. Shaw, David // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar1996, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p152
The article reviews the book "Learning Medicine," 11th edn. by Peter Richards.
- OUBLIETTE (Book). Rivard, David // Ploughshares;Spring2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p198
Reviews the book 'Oubliette,' by Peter Richards.
- Learning Medicine (Book Review). Record, Charles // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);12/10/1983, Vol. 287 Issue 6407, p1790
Reviews the book 'Learning Medicine,' by Peter Richards.
- Women's Autobiography (Book). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Women's Autobiography: Essays in Criticism,' edited by Estelle Jelinek.
- Wood and nails for coffin. Browns, Stanley // British Medical Journal;7/9/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6079, p114
Reviews the book 'The Medieval Leper and His Northern Heirs,' by Peter Richards.
- LEARNING MEDICINE, 17TH EDITION. Pearlman, Daniel // British Journal of General Practice;Jan2006, Vol. 56 Issue 522, p67
Reviews the book "Learning Medicine," 17th Edition, by Peter Richards, Simon Stockill, Rosalind Foster and Elizabeth Ingall.
- CHASING THE DRAGON (Book). Holderness, Mike // New Scientist;12/8/2001, Vol. 172 Issue 2320, p52
Reviews the book 'The Pursuit of Oblivion,' by Richard Davenport-Hines.
- TOWARDS THE GOAL OF FULL EMPLOYMENT: TRENDS, OBSTACLES, AND POLICIES (Book). Ashmore, Robert W. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p206
Reviews the book 'Towards the Goal of Full Employment: Trends, Obstacles, and Policies,' by Peter Richards.
- Auden Agonistes. Howard, Richard // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Summer96, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p45
Reviews the book 'Auden,' by Richard Davenport-Hines.