British Capital and Antipodean Labour: Working the New Zealand Waterfront, 1915-1951 (Book)
- The Role of the Unconscious in Culture Sotelo, Xiana // CLCWeb: Comparative Literature & Culture: A WWWeb Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reviews the books "Culture and the Unconscious," edited by Caroline Bainbridge, Susannah Radstone, Michael Rustin and Candida Yates; "Cultural History: Theory and History," by Anna Green.
- Journey to the Ph.D.: How to Navigate the Process as African Americans. Nti, Mildred N. // Journal of Negro Education;Winter2008, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews the book "Journey to the Ph.D.: How to Navigate the Process As African Americans," edited by Anna L. Green and Lekita V. Scott.
- Demystifying the Ph.D. Process. Booker, Keonya // Black Issues in Higher Education;11/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p47
Reviews the book "Journey to the Ph.D: How to Navigate the Process as African Americans," edited by Anna L. Green and LeKita V. Scott.
- History and Theory/ The Houses of History (Book). Jenkins, Keith // Literature & History;p77
Reviews two books. "History and Theory: Contemporary Readings," edited by Brian Fay, Philip Pomper and Richard T. Vann; "The Houses of History: A Critical Reader in Twentieth-century History and Theory," edited by Anna Green and Kathleen Troup.
- American Books Overseas. // New Republic;7/8/46, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p16
Reviews several books. "The Leavenworth Case, by Anna Katherine Green; "Gone With the Wind."
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."